• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let the humor commence: Where is the PSP's battery in THIS pic?

Taken from engadget:

8042605493861249.JPG

The article has other PSP related pics if you're so inclined.

neptunes

It was posted in the PSP impressions thread.

But clearly the dude isn't paying attention to the game here. :lol

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
It's connected directly to her naughty place. A makes her moan and B makes her tremble. Not to be outdone by Nintendo, Sony also gives you two kongas up top to play with.

Phoenix

open_mouth_ said:
It's connected directly to her naughty place. A makes her moan and B makes her tremble. Not to be outdone by Nintendo, Sony also gives you two kongas up top to play with.

GOTY!

BuddyC

So that's how they're going to market the PSP.

"Comes bundled with Asian wife, which is totally better than a demo."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
BuddyChrist83 said:
So that's how they're going to market the PSP.

"Comes bundled with Asian wife, which is totally better than a demo."

Damn, I better get some sort of asian lovebride for $299.99. :lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Chittagong said:

For $29.99: Yes
For $299.99: No

I need a more stable woman, you know? Maybe one that has a battery pack, shows that she plans on sticking around.

Wow, Sony sure knows how to market this thing. They don't even leave out other types of people.

h-103_30282_pspsyoukai.jpg.jpg

Remember him?

The Matrix is finally here, now with your choice of battery. I can't wait till they give out those drugs with the PS9 as well.

Top Bottom