• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's enjoy the reborn online mode of Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Blablurn

10ek2s3.jpg

This is our meet-up thread. Feel free to post your PS3 and 360 nicknames. PC Gamer are welcome, too :)

I'll update the OP with all the information.

Code:
GAF Nick: Blablurn | PS3: DimiKun / PES InGame Nick: Dimi | 360: N/A

Steroyd

Gaf nick: Steroyd PSN: Steroyd PES09 nick: Steroyd

Or at least I think you can make an online nick, if not wtf did i enter when i went online for the first time? o_O

Kinan

Kinan/Kinan/Kinan. PS3

Didnt tried online yet, just looked on the setup briefly. They now have a separate regional servers you should choose and maybe we should agree on where we go. Or maybe you can sent cross server invites, did not figure it out yet.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Cool... played some games online already won 5 and lost 2. One of my losses was caused by severe lag, the guy was teleporting thru my defense...after his fifth goal around minute 30 I was like fuck it and disconnected. And I suspect the same thing happened to one of my opponents...I was just walking thru his defends and he was making a lot of boneheaded defensive moves....I pitied him and stopped at 5.

Gaf: RamzaIsCool / PSN: RamzaIsCool / Game ID: Ramza

Anybody tried the Legend (Libero Grande) mode online. Currently I am trying to buff up my character.

Dizzan

MINI Member
I don't know if I remember my Game ID from MGO. Shit

I had it saved as a word doc on my old laptop but that's gone now.

Anyway

GAF: dizzan

PSN: dizzan

Game id: dizzan (but don't quote me on it.)

Will confirm once i get the game on the 31st.

GAF Nick: Mecha_Infantry| PS3: MechaIndustries/ PES InGame Nick: Mecha_-1985. (include the underscore, hypen AND fullstop, dumb fucking Konami)|

jts

...hate me...
GAF: mio / PSN: jts3 / PES ingame nick: jts3

(i think some people think the GAME ID is their nick in PES)

What about some games and what not? This is so sad this year :[

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
anyone still playing pro evo? I'm quite confident with my ability despite just buying the game last week

PSN : Bi-7

gameID : kaizoku7

any challengers?

kaizoku said:
anyone still playing pro evo? I'm quite confident with my ability despite just buying the game last week
Oh yeah? I wouldn't be so sure. I always thought I'm at least decent at pes, but after repeatedly being e-raped I don't think so anymore :(

Blablurn

kaizoku said:

PSN : Bi-7

gameID : kaizoku7

any challengers?

I sent you an invtite. i'm always ready for some rounds of PES.
My GameID nick is Dimi.

Top Bottom