• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like Firefox? Opera is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was always a check button, I find deleting the dll easier than changing a setting that'll have the same effect, apparently you don't.

You don't have to do that with Opera either, if you don't use its mail client it'll never be used. HA!

calder

I've found Firefox faster and easier to use on my system. But I imagine it's close.

The important thing is that we *all* look down on IE users.

diablos has the weirdest computer in the world

I swear every other week some normal program completly owns him

(do you think the goverment is after you)

Diablos

ZombieSupaStar said:
diablos has the weirdest computer in the world

I swear every other week some normal program completly owns him

(do you think the goverment is after you)

What?

impirius

I have no problem paying for good software... I was one of the first to plunk down some money for Trillian (even before they started charging). That said, I just don't see any great reasons to pay for Opera when Firefox seems as good or better and is free.

Seth C

So far, trying either of them just seems akward after using IE so long. Someone should just copy IE completely and do that.

Seth C

God's Hand said:
Trying Opera right now. Doesn't even display the images in this post message box. Any reason why?

Because, frankly, none of the alternative browsers work as well as IE in an IE designed world.

"Because, frankly, none of the alternative browsers work as well as IE in an IE designed world."

I'll go back to IE when MS decides to add tabs and decent CSS support. Oh, and giving reparations for creating the abomination known as ActiveX.

Seth C

Tre said:
"Because, frankly, none of the alternative browsers work as well as IE in an IE designed world."

I'll go back to IE when MS decides to add tabs and decent CSS support. Oh, and giving reparations for creating the abomination known as ActiveX.

No arguments about ActiveX. It sucks. I completely disable it anyway.

callous

I tried this Firefox thing after hearing you lot go on and on about it. It was decidedly slower than IE on my PC, so I uninstalled it.

Phoenix

Tre said:

And fix the seemingly endless supply of overflows, exploits, a holes in the browser that make it dangerous to use in an 'IE designed' world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom