• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

Blueblur1

I just pre-ordered on Amazon but I just remembered that special editions usually arrived banged up when it comes from them. :-/

Prax

I thought it was limited to just one (limited to one on each order, dropdown doesn't list more than 1), so I'm wondering if I should be expecting a forced cancelled order for one of the addresses (each one is directed to a different friend haha)

BahamutX83

Neo Member
Thanks for that link! Picked one up as well. Now I've got to decide if I want to cancel my GS pre-order.

If I can snag those new amiibos then I'll be all set!

Ordered one as it went up on Amazon. Just happened to be here when it did, not watching the site. One of those "why not?" things so if it falls through, whatever, standard edition then.

lupin23rd

Are they restricting this to US only?
I'm in Canada and just happened to refresh the page and see it ready to order, but when trying to check out it says it can't ship to my location :(

Was able to get the Fates Special Edition without issue.

Sweet, now I have an Amazon pre-order + a GS pre-order as my back-up. Now if I just get a Best Buy pre-order, I can get rid of the GameStop one entirely.

LiK

I thought it was limited to just one (limited to one on each order, dropdown doesn't list more than 1), so I'm wondering if I should be expecting a forced cancelled order for one of the addresses (each one is directed to a different friend haha)

I think Amazon will cancel additional orders if there's a limit. Happened before. Not sure how it goes now.

NolbertoS

Are they restricting this to US only?
I'm in Canada and just happened to refresh the page and see it ready to order, but when trying to check out it says it can't ship to my location :(

Was able to get the Fates Special Edition without issue.

You missed the amazon canada sale. It was up at 7:00am PST and sold out in 30 min. Check Canada GAF thread. It was up

zulux21

darn... I should have gotten out of bed faster... seems I just missed it.

oh well best buy hasn't gone live yet I don't think.

would rather have a preorder from best buy anyways so I don't get a crushed box from a bubble mailer.

oh ffs I woke up 10 minutes too late to get an Amazon order I guess it's time to camp nowinstock like I did with Fates. I managed to get a Fates Le in early March from Amazon by camping that site for days on end.

When you have competition on eBay, prices tend to stay lower. People just trying their best to make it cheaper than the others.

I know I do that when selling shit on Steam. I usually sell under then lowest or at the lowest just so I know I can make some sort of money.

Kaibutsu

Hope everyone was able to get one on Amazon. I jumped on it as soon as I saw Wario tweet it. Gone after 45 minutes, lasted longer than i thought

D-Man

Damn, Amazon put it up right before I went on lunch break. Hopefully they put more up when I get out of work.

zulux21

Guys I was able to pre-order from here.

yeah the normal gamestop works just fine as well, though after shipping and taxes it comes out to $68.

oh well, I at least have an order, but even if I don't secure it else where I will likely cancel that one. I know they are going for $125+ on ebay already but I really don't care to much.

would love to get it from best buy though... so will likely continue to watch for that.

Top Bottom