• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Oh wow. I checked this thread to see how last night's pre-order chase went and notice that it just now went live. Glad I checked since I was able to pre-order, too.

RRockman

Banned
Thank God I checked this thread. You guys rock. Phase 1 complete! Now for Phase 2: Operation
don't get cancelled.

Weevilone

Weird. My page still shows the placeholder as not available. But loading the standard edition and selecting limited edition from drop down works.

Azerare

Nabbed but I am setting expectations that something will fuck up with Amazon and it'll be cancelled.
Idk. I'm going to be optimistic and say that issue only comes up if they do more than one round of preorders. At least that's been my personal experience with amazon.

Mozendo

Damn I am an idiot.
I saw it when it first went up, looked at the price and said "Damn I'll check in 5 minutes"
Then when I checked again I realized how much of an idiot I was

NolbertoS

I'd keep the ganestop pre-orders until 2 weeks before game releases. If amazon cancels orders due to demand then at least some GAFers will have an extra reserved

As exciting as this is for those who got one, I recommend keeping another preorder, be it from GameStop or Best Buy or anywhere, just in case Amazon does another order purge like they did with the BotW Master Edition.

So many wounded warriors that day........

Now to wait for the amiibo! Which hopefully will be soon!

Got one from Amazon~ though I really don't think this will be as limited as the Fates edition, the contents are just not as cool enough. Still happy as a FE fan though

As exciting as this is for those who got one, I recommend keeping another preorder, be it from GameStop or Best Buy or anywhere, just in case Amazon does another order purge like they did with the BotW Master Edition.

So many wounded warriors that day........

Now to wait for the amiibo! Which hopefully will be soon!

For me, I'm waiting for Best Buy, even though I ordered it on Amazon. I'll get that and the Amiibos for a good price together :).

Got one from Amazon~ though I really don't think this will be as limited as the Fates edition, the contents are just not as cool enough. Still happy as a FE fan though

Was the Fates one that rare? I mean, I'm curious of how much it's worth now.

RootCause

Got it! Phew! :eek: I can proceed with my daily schedule.

I have to say. I'm liking my odds of getting one, now that I have an order placed on two different sites. Can't have a repeat of Breath of the Wild ME. :p

Olengie

For me, I'm waiting for Best Buy, even though I ordered it on Amazon. I'll get that and the Amiibos for a good price together :).

The Fates CE is worth more due to it have all 3 Games (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations) in one cart. That was its biggest selling factor.

The Fates CE is worth more due to it have all 3 Games (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations) in one cart. That was its biggest selling factor.

And it sells for $200 minimum on eBay. Jesus lol. Luckily I still have my barely used copy of FE Radiant Dawn as well.

Yeah fates is super rare because it's got all three games in one cart. That's what made it appealing.

Personally I prefer the soundtrack, so this edition is more enticing for me. Although the art book that Fates got was pretty good.

Yeah fates is super rare because it's got all three games in one cart. That's what made it appealing.

Personally I prefer the soundtrack, so this edition is more enticing for me. Although the art book that Fates got was pretty good.

I should of added that I do own the Special Edition of Fates. Got it with no issue either.

Wow, literally just decided to check on Amazon whether it was already sold out from going live at some random time after midnight only to find that the item was available. There must be a God. Also, 1-Click Pre-Orders are the best.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Although the Fates LE was in high demand, the real question is how many Nintendo will print of this one :/

Sweet, picked it up on Amazon and cancelled my standard edition. Really like the FE SE's we've been getting lately. The Fates one was awesome.

Secured an amazon one as well. I'm not cancelling either order since there have been so many fiascos with Amazon and others cancelling pre-orders with little notice.

Top Bottom