• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan drunken wreck!...maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
At least she's wearing underwear (im looking in your direction Paris Hilton). Surely that must be a sign that shes more down to earth than most think. They even appear to be simple white cotton granny panties. And i bet they smell like peaches and graden bouquet. And she probably walks around in just those undies when shes home. She probably even wears them while shes making me my favorite meal: tacos. And when shes done wearing them, if i ask nicely, she lets me smell them and rub my face all over ...... dear god, what have i become...

LOL! Friggin losers. But they prolly do smell nice. ;)

I don't know what the boiling point of panties is, but it has to be pretty high. You'd have to get the stove pretty hot for that. Personally, I wouldn't want to mess around with something that hot. That's just way too much touble to make panty tea.

Litigation Manuel said:
I don't know what the boiling point of panties is, but it has to be pretty high. You'd have to get the stove pretty hot for that. Personally, I wouldn't want to mess around with something that hot. That's just way too much touble to make panty tea.

Nah, you just put the panties in water and boil the water, just like you would with tea leaves.

MASB

BuddyChrist83 said:
it's like stalking, but without the physical effort.
It would be bad to have to live life like that wouldn't it? Having people constantly following you, trying to take pictures of you.

BTW, the pic of Britney Spears above the gallery, saying "Limelight.org-The place to be", where is that from? I don't remember seeing that one previously.

Gizmo...

hot-tea.jpg

MMMM! AHHHHH!

darscot

I could never handle being famous, it's just so fucking wierd. I spent a year in Japan and people would snap my picture from time to time and it was really weird. I could never get used to it. I'ld be sitting in Mc's shoveling a Big Mac and click, whir giggle.

darscot

Because I'm over 6 feet and white. Always a young girl or a pack of them. Click, whir, giggle. First time it happened I didn't know how to react just bailed out. Left my food sitting there, felt like a retard.

darscot

One time I had a few buddies over and we were sitting in like a food fair in a mall eating. We ended completely surrounded by kids all staring. My one friend started to blush and then we all went completely red for no reason. It was just so wierd as we all started to go red they all oohed and ahhed. While we all ask each other what the fuck are we blushing for?

darscot said:
Because I'm over 6 feet and white. Always a young girl or a pack of them. Click, whir, giggle. First time it happened I didn't know how to react just bailed out. Left my food sitting there, felt like a retard.

YOU felt like a retard? At least you can sleep easy that your offspring will be taller than 5 feet, and if it's a girl, she won't have a sideways vagina.

Now let's all laugh at the Asians! HA!

effzee

At least she's wearing underwear (im looking in your direction Paris Hilton). Surely that must be a sign that shes more down to earth than most think. They even appear to be simple white cotton granny panties. And i bet they smell like peaches and graden bouquet. And she probably walks around in just those undies when shes home. She probably even wears them while shes making me my favorite meal: tacos. And when shes done wearing them, if i ask nicely, she lets me smell them and rub my face all over ...... dear god, what have i become...

lmao

holy shit thats hilarious.

anyway fez has been now with her, jlh, mandy moore, and jessica alba? to top it off he makes out with that hot girl on the 70s show sometimes!!! wtf? he must be a god.

and aaron carter also.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Fez is soooo the fucking man. Thank God those rumors about Lindsay dating that queer-bag from B2Gay aren't true.

MASB

Mandy Moore too? Yessh! Fez is tweaking all the best tits Hollywood has to offer. :p I don't know if even Colin Farrell doesn't have big competition. Fez may win on the quality count.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Fuck you Fez, seriously. Damn if JLH hasn't had every cock in Hollywood and doesn't have a sex tape yet. Fucking Fez, hook a nigga up with some tape you bitch.

AssMan

Banned
Is that guy addicted to heroin or somewhat ??? He is on his bones...

Right? That's probably the skinniest guy I've ever seen in my life considering he isn't on a eating disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom