• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan in a bikini *56k run*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekajelly

Lindsay_Lohan_Sunbathing_11.sized.jpg

Lindsay_Lohan_Sunbathing_12.sized.jpg

Bog

Junior Ace
First pic is nice. That second pic is brutal, though. Someone get her an Ab Scissor.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Bacon said:
Is anyone else really over this girl like I am?
Personally, I never got it in the first place. I've chatted with random girls in bars I've found more attractive than her. She does have the boobies though.

DCX

DCX
She looks so normal...i've seen as good or better on the streets of NYC, hell even Waterville NY.

DCX

ourumov

I don't see what makes she so special...except the fact that she probably has frickles on the tongue and that she needs to go the gym.

Wow, fugly. I've had better looking girls sleep on my bed. Her attitude is a joke, too.

Just... look at that pale, full of beer, stomach..

Fatalah

dude, there's nothing special about this girl except her acting skills. she looks like any other girl at jones beach.

Vandiger

I'd hit it with the lights turned off, and that body is just disgusting stomach sticking out, flat ass, freckles. She needs to lay off the booze and start toning her body up a bit. :p

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
DSN2K said:
nice looking girl, you people are crazy at times.

If I'm gonna view pics of women I'll never have a chance to fuck (ie celebs) they've gotta fucking floor me to be worth it. I'm not gonna go nuts over some average girl just because she's a celeb.

pollo

Banned
anyone who says they wouldnt hit that shit either have really high standards, are gay, or never had a woman in their life.

*fap* *fap* *fap*

here's the thing dudes: ANY girl on the planet can have "ugly" pictures. i don't care how hot she is when you see her in a club, or in class, or whatever, but there are times when every girl looks nasty as shit. just because you haven't seen a woman "look bad" doesn't mean it's not there.

i'll concur that lohan isn't some kind of gorgeous goddess, but she's not the ugly cow some of you are making her out to be.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
pollo said:
anyone who says they wouldnt hit that shit either have really high standards, are gay, or never had a woman in their life.

*fap* *fap* *fap*

Or maybe her fake tit, Hollywood appearance doesn't do it for us. But, you're right - I must be gay because I don't think Lindsay Lohan is hot. Where's Suerte when I need him?

Justin Bailey

------ ------
FrenchMovieTheme said:
here's the thing dudes: ANY girl on the planet can have "ugly" pictures. i don't care how hot she is when you see her in a club, or in class, or whatever, but there are times when every girl looks nasty as shit. just because you haven't seen a woman "look bad" doesn't mean it's not there.

i'll concur that lohan isn't some kind of gorgeous goddess, but she's not the ugly cow some of you are making her out to be.
IAWTP

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
She has some nice individual features, but nothing comes together. I'll see dozens of girls significantly more attractive than Lohan on a daily basis during fall semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom