• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is 18 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
OMG NOW I CAN HAEV SAX WIT HAR B/C BFOR3 SHE WAS 18 I CUDNT HAEV S3X WIT HER BUT NOW IMM GONG 211!! WTF

olimario

Banned
Well then Happy Birthday to her.
She's one of the few teen actresses I hope succeed. Her and the chick from Pirates/Love Actually.

olimario

Banned
Guzim said:
lg1a.jpg
lg2a.jpg

No whats great about this sudden influx of teen hotness. I'm roughly the same age as a load of them. I'm 18 in 4 days woo go me

dem

The amount of airbrushing done on lohan is just silly. They give her completely new skin.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
The Shadow said:
The one in your mouth and the one in your ass don't count.

I lose, and there's absolutely no chance of getting back up after that magnificent KO.

*bows down*

(Lohan is STILL not hot. Take off all that make up and get rid of her doctored tits, and she's nothing.)

Oh yeah. Happy Birthday nothing.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mejilan said:
She's fucking NOT hot.

Thank you, someone with taste has finally spoken. Anyone that thinks she is hot stuff has never been on a college campus. Come down to the University of Texas campus, you'll see someone hotter than her in less than a minute. I just don't get why everyone is in to her.

Bog

Junior Ace
Her birthday aka the happiest day of Fez's life (ok, maybe year, since he's had a bunch of other hot actresses already).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Her and all her friends have that creepy uber tan going on. Is she related to George Hamilton or something?

siege

Banned
The driver of the car is hotter than she is.

I understand being attracted to someones looks is subjective, but damn if I can't fathom how anyone would come to your conclusion.

I hope Lindsay gets a bigger boob job for her birthday. Hotness!

Eh, I can sympathize with the "fake chick" argument most of the time but not in this case. Someone like Pamela Anderson is to me, very very fake and I can't say I'm really that attracted to women like that.

I'm not head over heals for Lohan anymore(she's too old for me now), but at the very least she's more "natural" than the example above. I generally prefer natural tits but really, if they look good, if the doc did a good job, I'm not going to discriminate.

fart

Savant
i wouldn't mind being lohan's driver IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN11111 (LIKE, DRIVING HER "CAR" AROUND LOLZ AND BY "CAR" I MEAN "AUTOMOBILE" ROFLROFLROFL)

MoccaJava

Banned
Is everyone really sure she has a boob job?

I'm no expert on the subject, but, for example, someone here has an avatar of Lindsay in Mean Girls showing her breasts jiggling, which, I thought if they were fake, wouldn't happen because fake breasts don't really move.

callous

Why do people think she's so hot? I don't get it at all. Her face certainly isn't anything special. She looks decidedly average-attractive-girl to me.

MoccaJava said:
Is everyone really sure she has a boob job?

I'm no expert on the subject, but, for example, someone here has an avatar of Lindsay in Mean Girls showing her breasts jiggling, which, I thought if they were fake, wouldn't happen because fake breasts don't really move.

It depends on how much boob was already there. If they were a decent B cup, and they just go up one cup, there's still going to be some giggle. So fake or not, she had something up there already.

For me, it's always an on-going investigation. I may never find the truth. I'll work long, hard nights trying to find it but whatever the truth may be, who gives a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom