• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is back…

WoJ

She's gross. But I have a soft spot for cheese/crap hallmark/netflix Christmas movies. Will definitely watch this and be entertained with how bad it is.

SJRB

Gold Member
iu

iu

iu

iu

Never forget what was taken from us.

8fe0e88dfd35f95a8e95b5804a5e1a83.gif

NinjaBoiX

Holy fucking shit, that looks beyond awful.

Exactly the kind of insipid, mawkish, saccharine swill I expected.

I need an eye wash station…

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Shes got a podcast now too, the problem is that all her guests are nobodies and not that interesting.

MrMephistoX

She looks healthy again and recently got married, after a long, long stint of drug problems. Glad she recovered. Movie looks bad and won't watch, but that's whatever in comparison.
I don’t really give two shits about most celebrities but good on her for cleaning herself up. Brining up shitty photos of her at her worst is an equally shitty thing: do people share coked out photos of Robert Downey Jr in Jail any time HIS name is mentioned?

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Prey tell my man what are these pretty good Netflix movies you speak of.
Lol i probably like trash 😆

Mr haringtons phone
Lou
Dahmer
I came by.

Usually Netflix is not that good for me but recently its been one of my most used platforms.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I'm glad she's doing well now, but man did those years of abuse take a toll. She's 36 and looks like she's pushing 50 with some kind of illness.

Anyway I'm sure she really cares what BadBurger on NeoGAF thinks as she gets paid tons of money to make Netflix movies.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Seems to have the same surgeon as Winona Ryder, given the same hair color they would like like relatives now. But at least she has pulled out of the drug game, happy for her.

Soodanim

I'd love to see a breakdown of the work she's had done, because it's clear that she looks drastically different but I don't know enough about it to know exactly what changed. I don't care about the movie, but she fell a long way so fair play to her for turning things round.

lachesis

Did she hurt her vocal cord or something..?

Anyway, I feel like I watched the entire movie from the trailer. I guess it's the same ol same ol thing...

Gifmaker

I thought the trailer looks actually kinda nice, then came the raccoon and I'm sold. Gonna watch day 1.

Smiggs

I'm getting some real Felicia Day vibes here--might be the cheek bones. She definitely looks like she's cleaned up though, which is a great thing to see.

Top Bottom