• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan revealing pic (56k Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
lindsaylohan_candid_clubconcorde_july2004_01.jpg

Shinobi said:
Heh, pic might be good for a couple of captions...

It also shows why spray on tans aren't a good thing. Reminds me of that ep of Friends when Ross only got sprays on the front of his body.

G4life98

SolidSnakex said:
It also shows why spray on tans aren't a good thing. Reminds me of that ep of Friends when Ross only got sprays on the front of his body.

yeah i dont understand why whitegirls get those anyway...since they usually end up looking a weird orange color.

XS+

Banned
It's funny, LL hasn't posed for Playboy, done any formal provacative photo shoots, yet I know exactly what she looks like naked..

B'z-chan

Banned
XS+ said:
It's funny, LL hasn't posed for Playboy, done any formal provacative photo shoots, yet I know exactly what she looks like naked..

She reminds me of that one spice girl heck they probably look just the same. (wonders if he still has collection of playboy's in closet) This might be a interesting find. Ginger i think was her name they just look too similar to me.

Ginger5.jpg

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
SolidSnakex said:
hahaha, that was such a funny episode...god I miss friends:(

effzee

jesus she sure blasted into this young adult sexy siren role quickly. she is amazingly beautiful i think and her boobs popping out every now and then is good thing.

hillary duff still looks like a child compared to her.

and to think that aaron carter got to boink both of them already and now omarion of all people is all up in that ass.

evil ways

Well she sure jumped from one dick to another real quick cause she's supposedly now going out with Fez from That 70's Show.

Trevelyon

evil ways said:
Well she sure jumped from one dick to another real quick cause she's supposedly now going out with Fez from That 70's Show.

Didn't he just come off Jessica Alba & JLH? christ the FEZ is a smooth mofo.

karasu

17 or 18 who the hell cares? As if she became incredibly wise and amazingly mature on her 18th birthday or something.

Kuramu

thankfully i don't follow pop trends or whatever, but i've been seeing you guys mention this girl over and over. what is she?... a singer, actress, model? why is she famous?

Doth Togo

I predict Lindsay Lohan will be where Britney Spears is right now...in 4 years.

Slut supreme, pregnant and ugly as hell without makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom