• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan revealing pic (56k Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssMan

Banned
Damn...Her and that Spears article makes me want to have a threesome with them! I'd screw them both and tell Spears to get the hell out of here and never come back, and just keep Lohan.

Mugen

Banned
I just wanna bite that mad nipples...
lohan2.jpg

I love how I used to think she was so cute and would always say "wait till she's 18, she'll be the hottest thing. And now she is... with big fake tits and a fake & bake look. Christ she's disgusting now.

MoccaJava

Banned
Those are most definitely some fake titties. They're still lovely, but definitely fake.

I do not know my breasts, and they very well could be fake, however, do you think it's possible you spend too much time on these forums? Because have you never seen a woman with large breasts that wasn't fat before? Why is it automatically assumed they are fake?

Do several people in Hollywood get breast implants? Yes. That still doesn't excuse some people who swear that every skinny girl must either be flat-chested, or else they surely have breast implants.

Is it really not possible she just has naturally large boobs?

Socreges

Banned
MoccaJava said:
Of course it's possible. But besides the obvious scarring in certain pictures, one of the nipple slip pictures has her nipple unusually high on the breast.

Definitely fake.

DJ Sl4m

MoccaJava said:
I do not know my breasts, and they very well could be fake, however, do you think it's possible you spend too much time on these forums? Because have you never seen a woman with large breasts that wasn't fat before? Why is it automatically assumed they are fake?

Do several people in Hollywood get breast implants? Yes. That still doesn't excuse some people who swear that every skinny girl must either be flat-chested, or else they surely have breast implants.

They are fake boobs, they usually have a space inbetween them that makes it easy to spot.
The hard ones to tell if they are real or not are girls with more fat than normal, or girls who had decent boobs before, but had implants added anyway (these look the best IMO).

effzee

who the fuck cares if its fake. i mean none of us are going to even touch it ever so who cares. she is pretty good looking, has big fake or real tits, and for now lets the papparazzi hound her.

hound away i say!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
She looks hideous now, not that I thought much of her before.

Fifty

God dizzam that last pic is beyond freaky. She looks like a demon dressing up as a skank. Skanky skank skank.

Doth Togo said:
I predict Lindsay Lohan will be where Britney Spears is right now...in 4 years.

By the time she reaches Britneys age, she'll likely look even worse than Britney does now. Unless she does a Christina a realises that she's just ruining her looks.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Red heads just should not be that tanned. It doesnt look right.

And posting Mandy Moore pic next to anyone else is just not fair to the other person.

belgurdo

Banned
Saint Cornelius said:
Damn, I can't believe how many people are saying they'd pass. Sure those aren't the most flattering pix, but come on now

When the only woman you've touched since birth is your mother or a few pics cribbed from 4chan, you tend to have odd or impossibly high standards in women

belgurdo said:
When the only woman you've touched since birth is your mother or a few pics cribbed from 4chan, you tend to have odd or impossibly high standards in women

Well, when I was in that category (also known as a "dungeons & dragons playing, commodore 64 programmin' virgin"), I would've fucked ANYTHING as long as it was a member of the opposite sex. I guess that's just me though.

Saint Cornelius said:
Damn, I can't believe how many people are saying they'd pass. Sure those aren't the most flattering pix, but come on now

Well i'm not saying i'd turn her down or anything. :p Just that in a few years she's going to be the new Britney, which isn't a good thing if you've seen Britney recently.

Saint Cornelius said:
I saw a picture of Britney with a fat belly on the cover of Star this morning... I think it was a (damn good) photoshop, though

I'm talking about the pics with her having no makeup on. There's no way she should look that messed up without make up at her age.

SolidSnakex said:
I'm talking about the pics with her having no makeup on. There's no way she should look that messed up without make up at her age.

Oh, yeah. That too. Cocaine and Cigarettes will fuck up a youthful complexion with the quickness!

Manders

Banned
Saint Cornelius said:
It helps to actually be interested in women, too, though, Manders

Riiiiight. I guess your motto is: you take what you can get.

..which I guess would still be nothing

lol

One things for sure, she's no Kate Beckinsale:

KateBeckinsale3.jpg

30 y/o and still gorgeous. I wonder how many of the teen/young actresses will hold up that well at her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom