• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Linkin Park: Breaking the Habit video

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

Man has anyone seen this amazing video. Breaking the Habit is my favorite song of Meteora, and now the video kicks ass. If anyone hasnt seen it, I suggest checking it out. It is so awesome.

Who else is with me

BuddyC

<troll>LINKIN PARK IS A LOT LIKE MY OLDER SISTER - THEY BOTH SUCK COCK FOR MONEY, BUT MY SISTER GETS IT ALL OVER HER FACE LOL</troll>

Memles

So it's obvious...their crappy DJ can only direct good anime videos...everything else he touches becomes ass.

Willco

Hollywood Square
BuddyChrist83 said:
<troll>LINKIN PARK IS A LOT LIKE MY OLDER SISTER - THEY BOTH SUCK COCK FOR MONEY, BUT MY SISTER GETS IT ALL OVER HER FACE LOL</troll>

LOL AM I RITE?

Willco

Hollywood Square
So we all agree Linkin Park sucks. Alright, next topic. IS THIS PICTURE FUNNY?

hummer.jpg

LakeEarth

It is a cool video, though I think I enjoy the huge battling of Points of Authority better, when it comes to their animated videos.

DJ Sl4m

I think to really appreciate Linkin Park you have to have a high testosterone count or have an ex who pissed you off beyond belief.

It's awesome workout music and perfect for anytime you need music to get your adrenaline rushing, definately NOT for the testicular handicapped.

Willco

Hollywood Square
DJ Sl4m said:
I think to really appreciate Linkin Park you have to have a high testosterone count or have an ex who pissed you off beyond belief.

It's awesome workout music and perfect for anytime you need music to get your adrenaline rushing, definately NOT for the testicular handicapped.

I AGREE OMG GHOSTS!

angelcarcrash.jpg

Crispy

Yeah the video is very well made, but I don't like it's existence.

When Meteora was just released, they said this was the song that would NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be a single and voilà, here it is...and it's already the fifth single!! Half of the album is released as a single!!!

Oh and I like their music...not as much as I used to, but still. Go ahead, mock me, I don't care. I'm breaking the habit tonight! :'(

Willco

Hollywood Square
Crispy said:
Yeah the video is very well made, but I don't like it's existence.

When Meteora was just released, they said this was the song that would NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be a single and voilà, here it is...and it's already the fifth single!! Half of the album is released as a single!!!

Oh and I like their music...not as much as I used to, but still. Go ahead, mock me, I don't care. I'm breaking the habit tonight! :'(

WHAT NO OMG

Car_accident-4-27-1912.jpg

ballhog

Liking Linkin Park and testosterone have no nothing to do with each other. I could listen to Linkin Park and work out, still wouldn't like it. If I want adrenaline, there is plenty of harder stuff to listen to. If I was twelve and mad at my mommy, Linkin Park might be just about right.

Willco

Hollywood Square
ballhog said:
Liking Linkin Park and testosterone have no nothing to do with each other. I could listen to Linkin Park and work out, still wouldn't like it. If I want adrenaline, there is plenty of harder stuff to listen to. If I was twelve and mad at my mommy, Linkin Park might be just about right.

QUIET THE RACE IS ON, OH NO!

crash.jpg

I dunno, all of their stuff feels so manufactured, definitely for those who wanna be able to talk about music with their idiot angst ridden high school friends.

but WTF OH NOS!

funny17.jpg

Vicious

Linkin Park really irritates me. Their sound and lyrics just seem like generic paint-by-numbers crap. It's like they open some teen angst template that gives you a variety of these cliche phrases used in 378461973541982753419823754 songs on the radio today.

----
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ANGST-A-HOLICS FOR ALL OF YOUR TEEN ANGST NEEDS. PLEASE SELECT A LYRIC TO INSERT INTO YOUR NEXT HIT SINGLE:

I AM <insert>
-DROWNING
-BREAKING
-CRAWLING

YOU HAVE SELECTED "DROWNING" TO COMPLETE THE PHRASE "I AM DROWNING". YOU ARE NOW HALFWAY TO BECOMING A TEEN ANGST SUPERSTAR.
----

I really love when animation is used in videos. For a great example, see Pearl Jam's video for "Do the Evolution". Linkin Park's new video pisses me off because it seems like a waste of a good idea. Daft Punk has the best use of anime in music videos.

ballhog

Vicious said:
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ANGST-A-HOLICS FOR ALL OF YOUR TEEN ANGST NEEDS. PLEASE SELECT A LYRIC TO INSERT INTO YOUR NEXT HIT SINGLE:

I AM <insert>
-DROWNING
-BREAKING
-CRAWLING

YOU HAVE SELECTED "DROWNING" TO COMPLETE THE PHRASE "I AM DROWNING". YOU ARE NOW HALFWAY TO BECOMING A TEEN ANGST SUPERSTAR.

This man is correct. Now make one for Blink 182.

xsarien

daedsiluap
DJ Sl4m said:
I think to really appreciate Linkin Park you have to have a high testosterone count

No, seriously, that had me laughing for, like, ten minutes. Because, the reality is that to really appreciate their music, you have to be about 14, and be so angst-ridden and despondent that the 7th graders are telling you that you're laying it on a little thick.

DJ Sl4m

xsarien said:
No, seriously, that had me laughing for, like, ten minutes. Because, the reality is that to really appreciate their music, you have to be about 14, and be so angst-ridden and despondent that the 7th graders are telling you that you're laying it on a little thick.

I don't actually believe that, but sometimes it's nice to be just as arrogant and obnoxious as the posters who feel the urgency to detroy any positive feedback about Linkin Park.

effzee

im 20 and i like linkin park. seriously some people take everything too seriously...they dont write the greatest lyrics or are the best or most talented musicians but thier music is fun. i dont sit here and obsess over them like some girl would on nsync but yeah....cant wait to see the pic associated with this pic.

edit: breaking the habit is my fav song off the album but i dont like the vid. too hectic.

arter_2

yeah linkin park suxs but can some one post a link to the video cuase im curious what its like and im lazy sooo yeah.

Willco

Hollywood Square
arter_2 said:
yeah linkin park suxs but can some one post a link to the video cuase im curious what its like and im lazy sooo yeah.

QUICK, KILL THE ZOMBIES BEFORE THEY GET HERE OH NOS IT'S TOO LATE ARGH!

scotty2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom