• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logan Paul Sues YouTuber Coffeezilla Over CryptoZoo Coverage

So in case anyone wants to know, Coffeezilla is a youtuber who does investigations into scams. In early 2023, he covered Cryptozoo, an NFT project Logan Paul was involved in in a series of videos. Logan Paul wanted to sue intitally, but he was backed out of it by backlash, but i guess he wants to embrass himself once again with a lawsuit that no doubt will be SLAPPED out of existance

Here are the Cryptozoo videos if you are interested. They are quite interesting and i struggle to see how Logan Paul has a case.

Last edited:

Tams

Disagree No Way GIF by VH1

SpiceRacz

Gold Member
Good luck. The dude only (PARTIALLY) refunded his customers under the condition they don't sue him. What does that tell you? He should be concerned about doing right by those customers rather than pursuing a lawsuit against someone for exposing the situation. He certainly has the money to refund everyone. He mismanaged the situation and got scammed in the process of trying to scam people. Stupid fuck.

Soodanim

Good luck. The dude only (PARTIALLY) refunded his customers under the condition they don't sue him. What does that tell you? He should be concerned about doing right by those customers rather than pursuing a lawsuit against someone for exposing the situation. He certainly has the money to refund everyone. He mismanaged the situation and got scammed in the process of trying to scam people. Stupid fuck.
Too many pronouns, pal. Get some names in there

FunkMiller

Yeah, Coffeezilla has proven his bone fides when it comes to this stuff. Paul is as big a fucking idiot as he's always appeared to be.

Mr Hyde

"Logan Paul is taking legal action against popular YouTuber Coffeezilla ... claiming the internet investigator is purposely spreading lies to tarnish his reputation."

The only one tarnishing Logan Pauls reputation is Logan Paul himself.

Toons

Coffeezilla is a great channel.

Logan Paul is not.

Both the Paul's are interesting microcosms of terminally online rich kids trying to legitimately enter into high tier industries like business. Would not be surprised if one of them tries to turn politician eventually.

DrFigs

Coffeezilla is not a small youtuber, he's probably also rich from his youtube videos. if it's an intimidation tactic, i think he'll be just fine.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Coffeezilla is a great channel.

Logan Paul is not.

Both the Paul's are interesting microcosms of terminally online rich kids trying to legitimately enter into high tier industries like business. Would not be surprised if one of them tries to turn politician eventually.
I can't wait for the Paul/SSSniperwolf presidential run of 2028

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
What are these threads about youtube drama doing. Lets raise the bar of conversation to Parenting with a child is a disability.

Class A cunt.

Hope this guy gets brain damage from one of Mike's punches. I really do. Have never wished harm on anyone before but this guy can fucking get it. Right in the cranial. And become a permanent future vegetable wheelchair Olympian.

Last edited:
Top Bottom