• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of Grabbed By the Ghoulies mp3's for download

Solid

http://www.mundorare.com/juegos/ghoulies/musica.html

fea.jpg

Haterz be damned!

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I was lured into this thread
Before going to bed
in hopes of finding something that's toppin' your chart
instead you're posting bad art
So I had to run away!
After typing this post
Well, thank you anyway

Should I buy this game? Or is my depression tricking me into thinking I need it? If I buy now I'm slightly soothed for the time being.

Solid

This game ain't crap like some people want it to be. It's easily worth $20.. It's around 7h long with very cool features. You can grab almost everything that's in the room. And if you liked Banjo you're gonna love this game!

I say buy it!

Alex

If it weren't for the Conker remake, Ghoulies would've convinced me that Rare went from largely inconsistent, to downright psychotic.

What they were trying to acomplish with Ghoules, and whoever thought it would be a good idea to create a forced linear, shut off corridor/room based childrens beat 'em up with massive cutscenes inbetween, one attack, no varitey in anything whatsoever, and difficulty that makes Wind Waker seem like Contra is beyond me.

I guess one nice thing I could say is that the interactive rooms are, um, ok? You can weild a few items, and pointlessly break most objects laying around.

I feel bad for bashing so many things lately, haha, but I mean, what do you guys honestly see in Ghoulies, Seriously? I really want to know. I would very seriously rank it as one of the worst games ever made in the more modern, non-ET or other bullshit times. Damn, I mean I know I can harp on Rare, but even DK64 is gold compared to this.

I paid 4.99 for it at Circuit City, traded it in for a few bucks more, and god, I still feel ripped off.

I loved Banjo. I mean LOVED. Hell I have the soundtrack to B-K in my car and I got the figures and plushes here right next to me. So maybe I'll just go get it.

Solid

evilromero said:
I loved Banjo. I mean LOVED. Hell I have the soundtrack to B-K in my car and I got the figures and plushes here right next to me. So maybe I'll just go get it.
The whole game is a tribute to the Banjo games! It's actually the Banjo team that developed this game.

gbtg047.jpg

gbtg048.jpg

gbtg035.jpg

Also, you can see various pictures and statues of Banjo-Kazooie's "Mumbo Jumbo" in the rooms of the mansion. And some enemies sound like creatures from the Banjo games. There is tones of references, you'll have to discover them yourself though :)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
The game blows.
Visually and technically very impressive, but as a game, its just not fun at all for me.

Top Bottom