• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

kaiyo

This shouldn't happen... CPU comes first place with the least combos -.-
3asfx.png

elhaym

Kotaku - Brian Ashcraft

5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg

Every time I read an article on Kotaku something inside of me screaaaaams awkward, run away, run away.

This shouldn't happen... CPU comes first place with the least combos -.-

That was like 95% of the score matches in EN for me.

Re: iM@S, I've only played one of the Shiny Festa games on my iPad and not watched any of those shows. I've BRIEFLY played iM@S2 and 3, but fuuuuuuck if I can read the dialog prompts quick enough to actually get anything done. I wanted to try the Cinderella Girls game, except I wanted nothing to do with the platform it runs on.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For the first time ever the game crashed on me during a game rather than in the menus.

And I was full comboing it as well. ;___;

Luckily I've hit my target for the day so I was just playing for additional points.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I thought of an idea for series 3.

The Love Live gang must reunite after a gang robotic clones known only as "The Students" enter the school and aim to overthrow μ's as the school's idols.

Anony

i'm so sick and tired of getting matchmade with people who are literally 10000 places ahead of me
it's not hard to include a event points/ranking comparison for matchmaking

it's obvious the outcome of the song score some times (most of the time)

Himemiya

i'm so sick and tired of getting matchmade with people who are literally 10000 places ahead of me

When you say 10000 places do you mean their event points that display before a match starts? That's not really indicative of skill.

Ready for the μ's concert in America now
;_;

Nice! I hope for that soon too...

Kumubou

Rank only really indicates how much they've been grinding, not how good the player and their teams are. I've bodied people in the top 200 before, just gotta git gud
and throw tons of money at loveca

Sai-yu

Neo Member
I thought of an idea for series 3.

The Love Live gang must reunite after a gang robotic clones known only as "The Students" enter the school and aim to overthrow μ's as the school's idols.

We need to make this happen.
There should also be sub-antagonist group called "The UR's"

Kumubou

I just had to deal with a bot that put up 430k on After School Navigators EX.

I'm not even sure that's a score that's possible with an all-UR team, what the christ.

Corgi

Banned
what does kyoko sasahara do? Just fusing mat?

also are the people that lead these events actually from japan or just weeblees?

Kumubou

Hmmm, just wondering about this score match, since I'm trying to rank. Maybe this one could end up lower since Maki is more popular or maybe the cut off could be higher because of EX.

Only a few more days left anyway, so ready for both events to be over...
It could end up being a wash -- lower scores because the thirst for Kotori isn't as real, but it gets offset by EX being way more efficient. I know I'm way ahead of my pace from the Maki event, and that's mainly due to more points per LP from Expert.

chrono01

Is it just me or are less people playing this [at least for events]? I'm finding myself pairing up the CPU players a lot, more than I do other humans. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is it just me or are less people playing this [at least for events]? I'm finding myself pairing up the CPU players a lot, more than I do other humans. :/
I've been playing Hard in the EN version and have only faced The Students a handful of times. Almost always connect with a full party of real players.

chrono01

I've been playing Hard in the EN version and have only faced The Students a handful of times. Almost always connect with a full party of real players.
It must just be the RNG of it then [or I play at bad times].

I don't always get paired with CPU opponents, but it definitely seems more common than past events [at least for me].

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well this is my first event of this kind since I've basically taken a break for the last handful of them so I can't really compare to last time.

I will say I prefer this model since I only have to play through a small set of songs once every recharge rather than end up with a load of grinded tokens and end up playing the same song over and over again. Also haven't felt like I need to play all day.

Crescent-

Just met the no.1 ranked in the EN event, Tanpopo. who had 300k points in 6 days already

vV5usnP.jpg

I seem to have a knack of getting into a score match against the no.1 ranks, got matched twice with Caedus (the no.1 during the Maki score match) during the Maki event.

cpooi

Just met the no.1 ranked in the EN event, Tanpopo. who had 300k points in 6 days already

I seem to have a knack of getting into a score match against the no.1 ranks, got matched twice with Caedus (the no.1 during the Maki score match) during the Maki event.

Statistically, you should have the highest chance of meeting the number 1 (as compared to any other (fixed) person), as they play the most.

Yaari

On the Crunchyroll topic they are talking about a private server for this game. I'm going to try get on it for practice. Does not seem too difficult.

Well I only know how to get in the ENG ver... The LP regenerates everytime you close and reopen the app... Change your DNS to this code :
They're not many songs though

firehawk12

Subete no aware
First saw about this on reddit. Apparently someone leaked the video of the private server onto youtube.

Though I have tried this by changing my DNS and it doesn't work for me, I still got connected to the official server.
Haha, a private server? I can't believe someone made one of those for this game of all things.

m0t0k1

First saw about this on reddit. Apparently someone leaked the video of the private server onto youtube.

Though I have tried this by changing my DNS and it doesn't work for me, I still got connected to the official server.

He will probably Rek everybody during score matches on his server
kappa.png

Draxal

People are split between hard and ex. Some good players are playing hard, because their teams can't get S's even with full combos due to lack of friend bonus; last event only had hard.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a page open for the 1/8 scale Honoka fig.

Tempted to get this one and then the set on Nendo Petites for the rest.

I think it's best I sleep on it before I make a click that I'll regret.

Yaari

I have a page open for the 1/8 scale Honoka fig.

Tempted to get this one and then the set on Nendo Petites for the rest.

I think it's best I sleep on it before I make a click that I'll regret.

Ohh cool. I wanted that Honoka. No Nendo's for me. I hate them.

Mokoi

Banned
I currently only have nendo Nicotine and Honkers on preorder. I might as well pick them all up I guess.

Also yes of course I have the Honkers 1/8 on preorder too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well in the back of my mind I think, "well there are some people who spend £17+ on an 11 card draw, so buying something physical can never be the most crazy way to spend money".

Top Bottom