• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Please, tell us more.

KZ9vsid.gif

fek

UmiMaki, does this pair even make sense?
Looked like Maki was forcing Umi to say some mahou shoujo transformation like lines and they would kiss each other in between.

fek

I always wonder if people themself also change into an anime character when they have anime dreams or should i think more like space jam? Where fek gets sucked inside a golf course.
In this one it just felt like I was watching it in front of a PC or something, I didn't participate in any way
But I did dream about talking with Nozomi before and in that one I was watching myself from above and I was my normal 3D self

m0t0k1

In this one it just felt like I was watching it in front of a PC or something, I didn't participate in any way
But I did dream about talking with Nozomi before and in that one I was watching myself from above and I was my normal 3D self

Nozomi english voice actress confirmed? :D always fascinating to hear thanks for sharing.

edit: we be spamming line stickers now?

main.png

GrandHusk

When I have anime dreams, usually I am part of whatever is happening and I see everything from a first person perspective.
I'm always an anime version of me.
UmiMaki, does this pair even make sense?
Looked like Maki was forcing Umi to say some mahou shoujo transformation like lines and they would kiss each other in between.
tumblr_n5f9iq9UB61s74h99o1_500.gif

edit: Goddamn it! I should have refreshed the page before posting

m0t0k1

First rule of line, don't talk about line. Second rule of line, don't talk about line!

You are basically asking people to start you about line :p

We currently have a LINE group for LoveLiveGAF. Here members of the community discuss all sorts of things from games, anime, Love Live and more. Anyone is welcome to join! PM JoeFu or phoenix296 for details. You can download LINE for android and iOS.

GrandHusk

B3DypLe.png

I haven't had a LL dream in a minute, maybe I've dreamed of playing this game but I'm not sure. Anyway I may have mentioned this in the first thread but I had this weird ass LL-related dream several months ago (it's in my dream log!) so I'm not that strange for remembering it. As it is written in there: "Umi was driving around the jr high and a flying humanoid wearing a honoka mask was flying along with her car etc then umi told her friends about it"

So she was driving like in the real world, near the middle school I went to. A flying humanoid, some of you who are into the unexplained may know, are a type of UFO, there was some sightings in Mexico and stuff. I can't remember who she talked to afterwards but it was probably more LL characters. I don't know whats wrong with me and I don't record my dreams anymore.
I'm trying to imagining all of this, but just can't.

JoeFu

Banned
What happens in line stays in line.

icDZwN0onwzJh.png

On a serious note

Android 5.0 OTA is out for Nexus 5.... I want to update,but I also want to play this game! klab plsssssssssssssss

Where is the update??!! There was a preview build out forever. Why didn't they make it work on it earlier?

Markun

Android 5.0 OTA is out for Nexus 5.... I want to update,but I also want to play this game! klab plsssssssssssssss

Where is the update??!! There was a preview build out forever. Why didn't they make it work on it earlier?

JP SIF is planning to release an update for 5.0 next Tuesday. If you think you can handle the wait, you could update to 5.0 after the Eli event is over and you see the new updates to the game.

Also, for the first time in forever, I've changed my avatar! Kotori event isn't over so she stays there. (・8・)

Hugstable

Banned
JP SIF is planning to release an update for 5.0 next Tuesday. If you think you can handle the wait, you could update to 5.0 after the Eli event is over and you see the new updates to the game.

Also, for the first time in forever, I've changed my avatar! Kotori event isn't over so she stays there. (・8・)

haha yeah feels so strange having changed my avatar for like the second time ever today >_>

m0t0k1

It was so weird and the second dream I had that night, so it was the one I woke out of. Usually I would write the dream down quick in my log but I had to think about that one for a bit. The Honoka mask was the weirdest part.

Also I always dream in third person, does anyone else do that >_>

Strangly enough i never dream in fps always been a tps man with the occasional shot to first person. Like i am in some kind of movie.

fek

I haven't had a LL dream in a minute, maybe I've dreamed of playing this game but I'm not sure. Anyway I may have mentioned this in the first thread but I had this weird ass LL-related dream several months ago (it's in my dream log!) so I'm not that strange for remembering it. As it is written in there: "Umi was driving around the jr high and a flying humanoid wearing a honoka mask was flying along with her car etc then umi told her friends about it"

So she was driving like in the real world, near the middle school I went to. A flying humanoid, some of you who are into the unexplained may know, are a type of UFO, there was some sightings in Mexico and stuff. I can't remember who she talked to afterwards but it was probably more LL characters. I don't know whats wrong with me and I don't record my dreams anymore.
Wow, that's a crazy dream. You should keep recording your dreams, should be fun to read it later and remember stuff like this

I like this kind of avatar, makes me want to make one too

GrandHusk

haha yeah feels so strange having changed my avatar for like the second time ever today >_>
watch avatar, reads username... Hugs is that you? I didn't notice. D:
Strangly enough i never dream in fps always been a tps man with the occasional shot to first person. Like i am in some kind of movie.
Nop... always in fp, only see the world in tp when I take a more passive role or am the narrator.

fek

Yeah I just haven't out of laziness, the last one I wrote down was in May. I don't think I've had many worth writing since then, but of course I wouldn't know anyway...

But it was fun to do, I wrote a couple poems by putting things from dreams together. Also writing a dream out first thing after waking up helps wake you up faster!
I wonder if this also helps you to be more conscious in your dreams? I would have chosen a different pair if I could control it
Anyway sounds like a good idea to use it as inspiration for creative work, I might start doing that too

Himemiya

I wonder if this also helps you to be more conscious in your dreams? I would have chosen a different pair if I could control it
Anyway sounds like a good idea to use it as inspiration for creative work, I might start doing that too

Looking forward to your yuri doujin enterprise.

Mazre

Wrapped up both events yesterday. No GAF sightings that I noticed. Due for a dose of despair EN side as soon as I see a UR I'd like to take a shot at, JP is tapped out for now.

Qurex

Neo Member
Countdown until the end of the English event
t1415952000z0.png

We also get a new batch of EX songs after this event.

Also, Printemps' third single, Eien Friends, came out yesterday.

Hachitora

Oh wait what? The event's already ending? I should probably ask Klab what's going on since it's been 2 events that they've been figuring out my account. Not that it matters too much, since next event is Honkers.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just hope I stay in the top 10k. Can't really be bothered to play more after I got the SR. The next two rankings give friend points and gold, both of which are pointless.

JoeFu

Banned

Ah good to hear! Won't hold back updating then.

Top Bottom