• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Low-budget repairs trailer | Steam wishlist | Gaming Saved™

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Something I just found on Twitter and found it worth sharing, given that I also lived through 90's "Eastern Europe" (well no, its fucking CENTRAL EUROPE)

Your objective to cut cost whenever possible, to make the most money out of the least amount of work, based on true story™

I love the realist nature of the game, especially when it comes to paying taxes:

9lLq4Ow.png

Given the language its probably created in Poland (lol @ zloty, given the value), you know land of the Cyberpunk 2077 & The Witcher 3 so bugless experience is almost guaranteed.

From now on I am in media blackout, I don't want to spoil myself and dive into this masterpiece unaware what awaits me.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m such a sucker for these dadsim games. I’ve probably put 20 hours into Powerwash Simulator already (and yet my deck is in desperate need of a good powerwash…)

This stupid game looks great. I just wish it was VR too.

bender

What time is it?
I’m such a sucker for these dadsim games. I’ve probably put 20 hours into Powerwash Simulator already (and yet my deck is in desperate need of a good powerwash…)

I "beat" Powerwash Simulator earlier this year and I kind of hate myself for it. lol

It's the only dad-game that has hooked me.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Oh I forgot, the link to Steam:

Not sure why it has different name, but you can add it to your wishlist as you please

Yeah I co-oped power wash simulator and it was really fun actually, didn't expect it. But this game is more tailored to what I know from my lived experience

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I "beat" Powerwash Simulator earlier this year and I kind of hate myself for it. lol

It's the only dad-game that has hooked me.
Lol yeah, it doesn’t feel good to play it, but also it feels soooo good to play it.

I really should be doing my household chores. (But goddammit, I only have like 6 hours a week to play games! 😭)

Dacvak

Eh, it’s alright. There’s too much waiting, though. It’s sort of like Desert Bus in that way.

The beauty of games like Unpacking and Powerwash simulator is that you’re immediately thrown into the gameplay, and you can move at your own pace.

I already don’t like the fact that it takes like 2-3 irl minutes to get to your destination. Plus it seems like the difficulty revolves around your knowledge of the systems of your rig, which really makes it trial and error.

Maybe this is actually a story-driven game, and I just assumed it was more simple and surface-level. Either way, not what I was expecting or hoping for. (Though I still fuckin love the premise of being one of those freight space truckers from Cowboy Bebop. Shoutouts to Victoria.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom