• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MachineGames: Indiana Jones is the largest game we ever made

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Harrison Ford GIF

Can't wait.

Vlodril

I wish devs stopped using that metric like it means something. Bigger or longer doesn't mean better. Quality is all that matters (personally i would prefer everything stops being 50+ hours). Will it be as good as the Blazkowicz games or as bad as his daughters one.

Saber

I honestly care more about the quality, not quantity. Specially on the story and dialogues departament.

Nice story driven sp meaty adventure. Not gonna renew my gamepass after blasting through cod blops 6 campaign though. Gonna finish a ton of stuff before I even think about playing indy. At that point, might just get the ps5 version.

I really wish Series X had a cheaper way to expand internal storage (One thing I really like about the PS5) or cheaper alternatives for that expansion card.
Sigh, I guess I'll be buying another External HDD/SSD to move games back and forth.

Darsxx82

Good. I just hope that they maintain the humor of the saga and that they already show what they know how to do and what we saw in Wolfenstein.

Camreezie

The new order and the new Collosus were both fairly lengthy for their genre so if this game hits uncharted 4 length it would make sense and make it slighlty longer than those imo

N30RYU

Not having good vives with this one... I don't know why Peter Jackson's King Kong 360 game comes to mind... I guess it's for the camera or something

Kokoloko85

Glad there is gonna be doing something different to the First Person Genre. Hopefully something refreshing comes from it lol

Oppoi

The developers strength is making first person games like Butcher Bay and Wolfenstein more recently.

Multiple previews that came out a few days ago diretly name-called Starbreeze and Butcher Bay. Sound good to me.
Your passion for video games would be truly honorable if it weren't for that whole "I only stan for MS" bit.

SantaC

And 343 Industries said Halo Infinite was the biggest Halo ever. It launched with the least amount of content in the series' history.

Might have to wait for the reviews on this one.
Good thing last indiana jones game was like 25 years ago for comparison

Last edited:

LQX

They make awesome games but they pad the fuck out of them. As much as I loved the Wolfenstein games which IMO were all awesome from beginning to end, after awhile I could not wait for them be be over, but they kept going and going.

That said, I had no idea they were the ones making this so it is now instantly on my want list.

Crayon

I don't. Really looks forced because may look like a fps, would be way better seeing Indiana Jones model punching and using the whip.

That's it. I always like a whip in a platformer, which is rare. A whip in a 3rd person game which is even more rare. I'm super down for a whip in first person. FPW!

Top Bottom