• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 7, Part 2 - The End of an Era - AMC Sundays

This is brilliant. Every episode so far has ended with Don having less. Being pushed out, somewhere. He isn't even sure where. Despite asking everyone he knows

This show is classic man.

Grisby

What a strange episode. All over the place but I liked it.

So many closing shots of Don and emptiness. Perfectly driving that theme home.

JTripper

Definitely my favorite of the final episodes so far. Very little unusual ambiguity (such as Diana) and just great character drama and moments. Exactly what we needed in the final stretch.

purg3

slept with Malkin
This is brilliant. Every episode so far has ended with Don having less. Being pushed out, somewhere. He isn't even sure where. Despite asking everyone he knows

This show is classic man.

Yeah, that final scene. Doors all around him closing. Usually they saying goes for a door that closes a new one opens. Don't see that happening for Don.

Don is going to quit and make sure Peggy gets his job somehow. Series will end with a voiceover of Don reading the 2500 word paper on the future of the company except it will also reflect his own life. Carousel style.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Don is going to quit and make sure Peggy gets his job somehow. Series will end with a voiceover of Don reading the 2500 word paper on the future of the company except it will also reflect his own life. Carousel style.

makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if the show ends before he finds a new place of his own either.

Grisby

I really loved those bus scenes for some reason. Simple shots but it stood out to me.
Him seeing these visions of dead people are too strange to ignore. If they do anything with it in the end it could be hokey as shit, but I'm still super intrigued by it all.

I think your right about Peggy and the job.

Don was very reflective this episode. Hope we see him trying to actively change his personal life for the better in the next episode. We know time's a tickin, but he doesn't.

Top Bottom