• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

I'm in for this year. I joined a year or two ago and enjoyed the little I did before I had to drop because of work becoming more plentiful than previously thought. I don't care how long I have to wait, I just want to game with y'all and have good times and great memories!

Nightz

I'm in for this year. I joined a year or two ago and enjoyed the little I did before I had to drop because of work becoming more plentiful than previously thought. I don't care how long I have to wait, I just want to game with y'all and have good times and great memories!

Are you joining for Dota or Overwatch?

Go patriots

jt3v4tcmyltqcljncgbc.gif

Top 5 OLB

1. Von Miller
2. Justin Houston
3. Khalil Mack
4. Pernell McPhee
5. Dont'a Hightower

Top 5 CB
1. Josh Norman
2. Chris Harris Jr
3. Dick Sherman
4. Patrick Peterson
5. Revis Island

brentech

I played like the first 45m of DOOM sometime last week. I just wasn't digging the feel. Was having a really hard time convincing myself to launch the game again.

Finally decided to do so today, but with the caveat of trying out the game with a controller instead.

ashamed-puppy.jpg

I like the game now.

I played like the first 45m of DOOM sometime last week. I just wasn't digging the feel. Was having a really hard time convincing myself to launch the game again.

Finally decided to do so today, but with the caveat of trying out the game with a controller instead.

ashamed-puppy.jpg

I like the game now.

My name is frenchmovietheme and I approve of this message

BigAT

ashamed-puppy.jpg

I like the game now.

I was going to come up with something to shame you, but I think this does the job:

My name is frenchmovietheme and I approve of this message

Top Bottom