• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Rorschach

buy 1 copy of madden and play in the league this year!

I'll buy a copy like I did last year and not play it! I won't be around in time for Madden and I'll be long distance when I am around. If East to West coast doesn't work, I can't imagine Urop to West Coast or SEA to East Coast.

brentech

Since it's a part of that Humble Bundle, I actually downloaded Battleborn. I'll probably check it out sometime over the next week.

Splat

Didn't realize exactly how much getting wisdom teeth out sucks. Pain and nausea going on 4 days now. Giving kidney stones a run for the money of worst adult malady.

Splat

They help but then my stomach hurts from so many advil + vicodin, plus the nausea is unavoidable. The pain isn't even close to kidney stone levels, but 4 days of being fairly miserable still sucks and the duration is worse (took 3 days for me to pass my kidney stones). Just feels like longer being useless.

cdyhybrid

They help but then my stomach hurts from so many advil + vicodin, plus the nausea is unavoidable. The pain isn't even close to kidney stone levels, but 4 days of being fairly miserable still sucks and the duration is worse (took 3 days for me to pass my kidney stones). Just feels like longer being useless.

That sucks.

At least you have an excuse to drink milkshakes and eat ice cream.

Should have scheduled it for TI time so you could just watch DOTA on the couch all day!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Didn't realize exactly how much getting wisdom teeth out sucks. Pain and nausea going on 4 days now. Giving kidney stones a run for the money of worst adult malady.

There might be some other issue. I had 4 taken out + 2 impacted. It hurt, but I went to work the next day. I didnt even really take the pain killers.

DMczaf

tumblr_oaum9ndfzN1saykaxo1_400.gif

Splat

There might be some other issue. I had 4 taken out + 2 impacted. It hurt, but I went to work the next day. I didnt even really take the pain killers.

I'm getting a week checkup thursday, maybe sooner if it doesn't improve. Only 1 socket is really bothering me, and it's the one that erupted sideways and left the biggest hole. :(

Top Bottom