• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's Fantasy Football Thread Season 2 | Now With 10% MORE DotA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferny

It was way too hard to keep on topic with getting the leagues situated and organized in the other thread so might well make us another Fantasy thread to get this setup and going.

The tentative plan is to make the Auction league with a $25 buy in, and the Redraft league just be free for fun.

We'll shoot for 12 people in each. If we can't get the full 12, we'll go down to 10 cause any less and that's baby territory.

If you're interested in joining one, or both leagues just reply letting me know.

Draft date and time can be decided later on.

Auction League
  1. Ferny (Joined)
  2. Somnia (League invite sent)
  3. Eznark (League invite sent)
  4. Splat (League invite sent)
  5. Pheenix (League invite sent)
  6. FMT (League invite sent)
  7. Livewire (Joined)
  8. Brent (League invite sent)
  9. Az (League invite sent)
  10. Drizzler (League invite sent)
  11. DM (League invite sent)
  12. Vyer (League invite sent)

Redraft League
  1. Ferny (Joined)
  2. CB (League invite sent)
  3. Somnia (League invite sent)
  4. Eznark (League invite sent)
  5. FMT (League invite sent)
  6. Livewire (Joined)
  7. DM (League invite sent)
  8. Lkr (League invite sent)
  9. Dominican Power (League invite sent)
  10. CyberpunkGod (League invite sent)
  11. Vyer (League invite sent)
  12. Lonestar (League invite sent)

Redraft Waitlist
schwagger15
zychi
The Bukafax

eznark

Banned
iA5rIC4nIYT7i.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not sure which FF League I've been a member of for years, but sign me back up for that one. But I don't remember paying any money :p

God Bless you, Football. You've come at the right time, I was starting to get a little worried.

mcbradle

Neo Member
I'm totally interested in the redraft league.

EDIT: Nevermind. Yahoo auto drafted me into a league and I don't think I can manage two. :(

Ferny

Not sure which FF League I've been a member of for years, but sign me back up for that one. But I don't remember paying any money :p

God Bless you, Football. You've come at the right time, I was starting to get a little worried.

You were in both the leagues last year I believe, but Rors had to go out the country for a bit so we had to remake the leagues. The auction league is planned to have a buy in of $25 just to keep it interesting and keep everyone involved. The redraft league will be left free.

zychi

Banned
can I be the 12th in the non-auction league?

e: saw post ahead. put me on waitlist if someone backs out.

Ferny

This is the status so far of both leagues. Sent league invites out to a majority of the people. Just need the emails of a couple more.

Auction League
  1. Ferny (Joined)
  2. Somnia (League invite sent)
  3. Eznark (League invite sent)
  4. Splat (League invite sent)
  5. Pheenix (League invite sent)
  6. FMT (League invite sent)
  7. Livewire (Joined)
  8. Brent (League invite sent)
  9. Az (League invite sent)
  10. Drizzler (League invite sent)
  11. DM (League invite sent)
  12. Vyer (League invite sent)

Redraft League
  1. Ferny (Joined)
  2. CB (League invite sent)
  3. Somnia (League invite sent)
  4. Eznark (League invite sent)
  5. FMT (League invite sent)
  6. Livewire (Joined)
  7. DM (League invite sent)
  8. Lkr (League invite sent)
  9. Dominican Power (League invite sent)
  10. CyberpunkGod (League invite sent)
  11. Vyer (League invite sent)
  12. Lonestar (League invite sent)

Ferny

Need one more for the auction league. It does have a $25 buy-in. Anyone interested?

Edit: Got it! Vyer is taking the last spot in the auction league.

Somnia

Make sure to read my PM's Ferny! Really mainly concerned with the money one, I can probably rush back fast for the other one.

Hey Fernando, the 31st is my son's birthday so if you can change the time to late evening or change the date, it would be much appreciated. Say, labor day night or something?

Ferny

Hey Fernando, the 31st is my son's birthday so if you can change the time to late evening or change the date, it would be much appreciated. Say, labor day night or something?

Dates and times for the two leagues are TBD right now. Those were like the automatic dates the system put in when I made the leagues.

Once we get everyone in the leagues, I'll gauge the draft times and all that.

Ferny

Looks like we just need the last two people in each league to sign up and we'll be set. Anyone have any specific scheduling issues to draft on the 31st and 1st? Thinking of doing the Redraft on the 31st Sunday and then the Auction draft the day after on the 1st.

Somnia

If you do a draft on a monday (the 1st) it will have to be late cause I work (I wont get home till 9pm cst) ... though I work 11a-12p the last 2 Sundays of August so 1215-1230pm cst please on those Sundays.

I'd prefer drafts to be on the weekend.

Ferny

This is the status so far of both leagues. For the Auction league some have their emails hidden so I can't match you guys up, let me know if I missed you.

Auction League - All signed up and ready
  1. Ferny
  2. Somnia
  3. Eznark
  4. Splat
  5. Pheenix
  6. FMT
  7. Livewire
  8. Brent
  9. Az
  10. Drizzler
  11. DM
  12. Vyer

Redraft League - All signed up and ready
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. FMT
  6. Livewire
  7. DM
  8. Lkr
  9. Dominican Power
  10. CyberpunkGod
  11. Vyer
  12. Lonestar

Ferny

I'll be sending PMs out to everyone in both leagues to try and get the drafts scheduled at a time when everyone, or at least high majority of people, can attend.

Ferny

Even a decent Clemson fan would have at least replied to that instead of eating tons of bacon from a food truck!

Ferny

Alright we got the buy-ins taken care of and everything in to each league. What's everyone schedule looking like? From the on the 23rd - 24th or 30th - 31st? I would want to have each league draft on a day instead of doubling up, especially for the auction league as that usually takes a good while.

eznark

Banned
I'd like the pay league to draft as late as possible. While there usually aren't significant injuries in the 4th week of pre-season, you never know.

Somnia

Alright we got the buy-ins taken care of and everything in to each league. What's everyone schedule looking like? From the on the 23rd - 24th or 30th - 31st? I would want to have each league draft on a day instead of doubling up, especially for the auction league as that usually takes a good while.

23rd anytime, 24th anytime after 12:30pm cst, same thing on 30-31st

Ferny

I'd like the pay league to draft as late as possible. While there usually aren't significant injuries in the 4th week of pre-season, you never know.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I wouldn't mind doing the redraft this weekend and the Auction next weekend either. Just trying to get a grasp on everyone's schedules during the next two weekends.

eznark

Banned
That should work for me. I'd ask for dota times if possible (after 9pm est), but it's not totally necessary.

Basically the only time that would be hard for me to be able to do one is from 8-9 est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom