• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's Fantasy Football Thread Season 2 | Now With 10% MORE DotA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I wouldn't mind doing the redraft this weekend and the Auction next weekend either. Just trying to get a grasp on everyone's schedules during the next two weekends.

Have the auction one on labor day. Most of us have the day off anyway.

Somnia wouldn't be able to do that till late so doing it on Sunday late would be better anyway since we don't work the next day where as on Monday we would. Makes more sense.

The other GAF league is drafting Sunday night also so if this is set in stone I may drop out and let one of the standby guys in.

Somnia

Somnia wouldn't be able to do that till late so doing it on Sunday late would be better anyway since we don't work the next day where as on Monday we would. Makes more sense.

No if it's on Sept 1st I can do it whenever, I forgot we're off that day =)

Somnia

Ya we need to get the dates/times locked down sometime soon. Have plans this weekend I need to fit around these!

Ferny

Did we decide to move one of the drafts to Monday? I wouldn't mind if either one gets moved.

The Auction will be on Monday. Not sure on time but I think that one can be a bit more flexible since it's Labor Day.

For the regular draft league, how do you guys feel about Sunday maybe early to mid afternoon? We can lock down the times as long as the time frame works for most people.

Vyer

The Auction will be on Monday. Not sure on time but I think that one can be a bit more flexible since it's Labor Day.

For the regular draft league, how do you guys feel about Sunday maybe early to mid afternoon? We can lock down the times as long as the time frame works for most people.

Is that the one that's currently 11:30? I keep getting redraft and auction confused. If so, I'm good with that time myself (will probably have a better connection early on Sunday) but I'll go with whatever you guys decide.

Ferny

Is that the one that's currently 11:30? I keep getting redraft and auction confused. If so, I'm good with that time myself (will probably have a better connection early on Sunday) but I'll go with whatever you guys decide.
Those are just preset times made when the leagues were created. I'm not sure which is which at the moment but the auction league (the one with the buy-in) is going to be on Monday.

Ferny

You guys need to read what I said again. The mid afternoon thing was for Sunday. The auction league is gonna be on Monday and I didn't suggest a time for that cause I want to try and get everyone to that one.

Bread

Banned
I don't care on draft date. Set a date/time and I will make it my business to be there
whas.jpg

I would rather do the regular draft on Labor Day night myself, but if I'm busy this weekend I'll try to draft on my phone using the app, even though it's shitty as hell with it's connection issues.

Ferny

I just completed a draft for another league on Sunday and didn't have any issues with connections. It seems to be a lot better this season than the last one.

Ferny

Ok how does everyone feel about

Sunday @ 8PM est for Redraft (Regular League)

Monday @ 8PM or give or take an hour for the Auction league. I think auction should have 100% participation since its for money so really want as many opinions on the time as possible.

Somnia

Monday @ 8PM or give or take an hour for the Auction league. I think auction should have 100% participation since its for money so really want as many opinions on the time as possible.

Works for me.

Good

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Good for Redraft
as I was so sure that I missed the draft last weekend

eznark

Banned
we put the kids to bed at 8:30 or so is the only reason it's basically the one hour on any day ever I can't get free unless they are gone or my wife is gone.

Ferny

I'll set them up for 9PM EST then. Somnia should be hulked up by that time to draft Romo and Witten like I know he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom