• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's Fantasy Football Thread Season 2 | Now With 10% MORE DotA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't this be an Off-Topic Community thread?

Ok how does everyone feel about

Sunday @ 8PM est for Redraft (Regular League)

Monday @ 8PM or give or take an hour for the Auction league. I think auction should have 100% participation since its for money so really want as many opinions on the time as possible.

This is the only night besides Thursday that I'm available. So +1

Ferny

I won't be there. You can boot me and get someone on the wait list. As long as auction is still Monday!

calm your ass down!

It's staying Sunday and Monday. I can't get to everyone with in 24 hours to let them know so Sunday @ 9PM EST and Monday @ 9PM EST.

Sorry for the flip-flops peeps. Hard to schedule something for two different leagues at the same time.

Also FMT, that's a damn great tag.

Ferny

Sent reminders to everyone. I also went ahead and generated the draft order early so people can mock draft or plan their picks if they wanted to. This is for the regular league just to be clear. Here it is below:

1. DominicanPower
2. Fernando's Team
3. LesserKnownG...
4. Welker Texas...
5. 2ez4blessedtz
6. Fail Boat!
7. Clowney Shoes
8. GhostofAlexS...
9. $5 Footlong ...
10. Freeman Come...
11. Lone's NFL L...
12. CyberpunkGods

Sent reminders to everyone. I also went ahead and generated the draft order early so people can mock draft or plan their picks if they wanted to. This is for the regular league just to be clear. Here it is below:

1. DominicanPower
2. Fernando's Team
3. LesserKnownG...
4. Welker Texas...
5. 2ez4blessedtz
6. Fail Boat!
7. Clowney Shoes
8. GhostofAlexS...
9. $5 Footlong ...
10. Freeman Come...
11. Lone's NFL L...
12. CyberpunkGods

FIRST PICK?

SLoI3kt.gif

eznark

Banned

1. DominicanPower
2. Fernando's Team
3. LesserKnownG...
4. Welker Texas...
5. 2ez4blessedtz
6. Fail Boat!
7. Clowney Shoes
8. GhostofAlexS...
9. $5 Footlong ...
10. Freeman Come...
11. Lone's NFL L...
12. CyberpunkGods

LoL none of these names look familiar. Which is mine?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I feel like being at the front or end of the round is the better place. Debatable for the end of a round to be the better place. Sure, you won't get a top 10 FF player, but you'll get 2 top 15 FF players, unlike the #1 guy.

I'd rather have that pick than the middle like me!

I honestly like the middle pick the best of them all. The last time I played I won both my leagues for that year and had the middle pick in both.

I hate having 1st/12th pick IMO. Differing strategies for all though I guess.

Draft Grades
IaNDuS2.png

I'll take that. Didn't even think I had that good of a draft myself.

They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early on, using three of their first five selections to pick up WRs A.J. Green (second round), Vincent Jackson (third round), and Julian Edelman (fifth round). This group will have to produce in order for CyberpunkGods to have a good season, as they are the top group of WRs in the league.

Well, at least I have the top something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom