• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's Fantasy Thread - Now With 10% Less DotA!

Rorschach

Looks like weekend wins 2-1? lol

What do you guys think about Saturday noon and Sunday at 1? That's what it's set to now. I can do any time Saturday and I can do any time Sunday as long as it's before 10pm.

Morning
Afternoon
Evening

gogogo

If we're talking about this Saturday, I would prefer Saturday late afternoon-evening. Like after 3:30 CT

For this Sunday...anytime after 1 CT is fine for me

Somnia

Looks like weekend wins 2-1? lol

What do you guys think about Saturday noon and Sunday at 1? That's what it's set to now. I can do any time Saturday and I can do any time Sunday as long as it's before 10pm.

Morning
Afternoon
Evening

gogogo

I work Sunday from 11-1 Could we do 2 or later CST? (if you meant 1 PST that works also)

Rorschach

All times are real time zones, so either Best Coast or Least Coast. No one works in fly over zones. :p

Anyway, I meant pacific.

Rorschach

So how does saturday late afternoon for auction and sunday early noon for snake sound to everyone? It'll work for pheephee, somsom, and our latest addition: xia. I'll be gone tomorrow, so I'll check everyone's replies on Wednesday.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i'm having a pool party on sunday but i dont give a fuck ill draft anyways! you name the time(s)!

Richard-Jefferson-Luke-Walton-Basketball-Players-Bromance-Vacation-11.jpg

Rorschach

Such a fucking dumb time for a draft. It's like you are trying to make it as inconvenient ad possible.

Dear lord. Everyone was like "nooo, not morning or early noon! Make it late afternoon, evening or night!" and so I did. Then I asked if the times were alright. Oh well, I didn't have as much time to coordinate this year. I hate the time, but I have the app, so I'll make it.

And tomorrow (Sunday) that is at 1 PT?

Yeah.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Real league happened yesterday. This one today is just for shits and giggles.

Top Bottom