• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Malaysia offers up to US$1,000 for best 'gay prevention' video

This what happens when religions combines with a developed country. I just hope it's not where the US ends up considering where the GOP are heading towards.

Syriel

As someone from the Netherlands it always surprises me how there are still so many countries that are anti-gay. We have legalized same sex marriage in the year 2001 and some countries are not even close to gay acceptance, let alone legalizing it.

State religion will do that to you.

Look up the countries that are massively anti-gay.

Now, how many of those have an official state religion versus being secular?

First of all, USD1K?

Are they fucking nuts? Imagine the budget needed to create a good PSA. How on earth can you create something for less than 1000 dollars for televised/online media usage?

So I for one, am looking forward to the clusterfuck of videos my country's brightest will develop.

Yeah this is just begging to be subverted. I'd love to see someone be so subtle with pro-gay rhetoric that it appears as anti-gay propoganda on the surface.

Vhalyar

First of all, USD1K?

Are they fucking nuts? Imagine the budget needed to create a good PSA. How on earth can you create something for less than 1000 dollars for televised/online media usage?

So I for one, am looking forward to the clusterfuck of videos my country's brightest will develop.
Pretty sure the point is to get people making content and feeling more secure, confident and open about their dumb shit believes.

Eusis

Find the grossest sexual videos possible. Might just turn everyone asexual though.

And will still be someone's fetish.

Top Bottom