• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Barakamon Vol 10
Ch30gfLUgAAH5Rb.jpg

You knew it would be great once Handa's parents came to the island. His mother was in shock. The cliffhanger at the end has me anticipating Vol 11. What kind of girl would agree to marry Handa? I wonder if it will be someone from Handa-kun.

Sai

I really should pick up the Barakamon volumes on Kindle later today. Told myself I'd just buy 'em all up once the official stuff caught up, and I've been overlooking it until now. v10 sounds like a riot.

For now, yeah, probably.
Just wouldn't make sense otherwise. I know they've talked about how an exceptionally talented human can overcome a Ghoul's monstrous strength and agility earlier on in :re, but Kaneki's an established beast even among Ghouls. Makes no sense for their to be such a gap between him and Arima, unless he too was a hybrid or somethin'.

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul 75

2Demian5mich

At this point, Kaneki can play full blown volleyball with his tulpas.

------
- Poor choice to leave things on such a cliffhanger two weeks ago only to resolve it with no consequences for the crew.

- The logistics of Eto's breakout confound me. Is there no end to CCG's incompetency ?

- If Kaneki really gets white hair again I call bullshit.

-I know there's that whole your kagune depends on your imagination but I sure hope he won't be getting much of a power up from this. The instant shift in power when his memories came back grated me enough already.

Revo

Tsuyokute New Saga 26-27

A lot of planning went into this strat it seems.
I didn't expect her to live, but I guess a later ally might not hurt

jbug617

Banned
My Hero Academia Vol 2-4

I have been sleeping on this series. Midoriya is very likable and very realistic. He knows he is getting lucky but it's not discouraging him from trying to level up.

I find Todoroki to be a better rival for Midoriya instead of Bakugo. I think it's mostly from their back stories and motivation. Bakugo just seems like a bully and that's it.

Caste Heaven Special Chapter 10.5
Ch5cvYMWMAAOJPB.jpg

Interesting spinoff for this series that continues to do this type of relationship though at least taking an angle of using a best friend who clearly has feelings for Yukari to be the one to perhaps save him from his distress he runs into due to his height and self esteem issues. Wouldn't mind reading more of it as it was very interesting and a different type of experience than the caste game has placed people in. Yukari is cute.

Tejina Senpai 4

jqUZkYh.png

Pigeons are more intelligent creatures than I gave them credit for. Actually I learned a lot of valuable information about pigeons in this chapter. So magic tricks aren't just fun, they're also educational.

Pigeons are called flying rats for a reson, m8s

Attack on Titan: Before The Fall /end

Know what would be great? If the artist in charge of this moved on to the main book.

Busaiku

Pigeons are called flying rats for a reson, m8s

Attack on Titan: Before The Fall /end

Know what would be great? If the artist in charge of this moved on to the main book.
I picked up the Free Comic Book Day preview for Attack on Titan Anthology.
If you think Mr. Isayama's stuff was bad, wait till you see some of the stuff here.

dani_dc

Humble Bundle Manga

qDaoQly.png

Pay what you want:

Attack on Titan Vol.1
Parasyte Vol. 1
Inuyashiki Vol.1
Vinland Saga Book 1
Space Brothers Vol.1

Pay more than Average:

Attack on Titan Vol. 2
Parasyte Vol. 2
Inuyashiki Vol. 2
Aijin: Demi-Human Vol. 1
The Heroic Legend of Arsian Vol. 1

Pay $17 or more:

Attack on Titan Vol. 3
Aijin: Demi-Human Vol. 2
Knights of Sidonia Vol. 1
The 7 Deadly Sins Vol. 1
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order Omnibus Vol. 1 (Debut)

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that's a pretty great selection. Didn't even know they did bundles for manga.

Also this page has been kind of lewd, do you guys mind toning it down a notch? Or at least linking the images instead of embedding them.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tejina senpai 4-5
Senpai is so damn adorable. That panchira scene though. sweatingman.jpg

Kakushigoto vol.3-5

Yes, Kumeta Kouji humor is still on point. I laugh when Gotou Kakushi see his manga getting bootlegged merchandise. Then there's him trying to avoid working at all cost by making gyoza without even cooking them.

Sengoku Youko 90~92
There were some amusing moments sprinkled there. Glad Senya confronted his inner self and won't go to the runaway route again. Endgame is close.

Adventure of Sinbad - 103
Celendine has really grown tremendously, and then her offer...lol
It really makes me wonder what happened to her during the current timeline.

Revo

Keijo!!!!!!!! 87

At first I laughed but then I realized the significance of not having your nipple for combat.
100% serious issue.

Attack on Titan 81

Wow literally cleaned off his arm without a sweat

but still again, again and again we see these bastards about to hit the bucket but nearly escape with their lives

damn

hopefully how things are now set up we see all three meet their ends

Revo

Overlord 15

I mostly skipped through this volume of the LN so not looking forward to seeing it in manga form

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
T-REX na Kanojo ch24

These two are pretty alike.

FIpHnOx.png

Are these things ever effective?

Just like other self-help book, effect may varies between person. (lol)

Darwin Game 28

Talk about unbalanced games. Well, at least i get to see Kaname goes murdering bastard mode

Jintor

bike girls kinda looks like one of those manga that is better than the anime... but i haven't watched past ep 1 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom