• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinland Saga 125

everyone is meeting up at this market... some now as slaves lol (this guys keep getting into shit)

I wonder if they'll use the seal skins to free those buffoons... on another note when she shouted Thorfinns name those soldiers overheard... They'll likely try to get Thorfinn to join up for whatever event is about to happen

I remember reading karate koushoukoshi for s 100 chapters then dropped it

Not sure if its worth catching up to

As someone who reads every update, no, not really. The only reason the current arc is worth a read is because Hemorrhoid guy has finally turned into the ass-kicker he always should have been.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 114

Awwwww.
And that ending. I like the new girl's face already.

She has twin-tails if you look closely. At her box flaps.

kasane

As someone who reads every update, no, not really. The only reason the current arc is worth a read is because Hemorrhoid guy has finally turned into the ass-kicker he always should have been.

She has twin-tails if you look closely. At her box flaps.

Guess ill just wait till its finished. I caught up to pretty much everything i was reading before i stopped. Now im just looking for things to read again

I won't lie, it's gotten better, mostly because it strays away from the shitty shit it was doing before and focuses on more characters than just the MC. As a result it feels like a stronger ensemble piece.

The art is still nice, but the manga just lacks a certain something to make you care about the fights.

Stinky

Woo new thread. I'll probably post more again since I'm actually reading new manga nowadays.

Crying Freeman 1-END

freeman.jpg

LOVE the art. The manga was not as good as Sanctuary but I enjoyed it a lot. The ending was abrupt but at 5 volumes this is an ideal short read. Highly recommended

ERASED/Boku Dake ga Inai Machi 1-whatever

Very interesting storyline. SPOILERS FOR VOLUME 5+
SPOILERS FOR VOLUME 5+

The identity of the killer was way too obvious. The strange way he talks in every scene and the way the manga focuses on him is just weird. I suspected him to be a red herring but when the lollipops were found I realized he must be the killer

Freesia v1-3

Really cool, put off starting this for a while but I'm glad I tried it.

God.

Freesia.

That manga was a fucking trip and a half.

I still think because I read it my maximum happiness has been permanently decreased, like some kinda of Manga Ghast that hit me with a permanent stat-lowering attack I failed my save on.

upandaway

Midara 10

I died at him saying her sister is so powerful she can stop her from masturbating. That's like a literal superpower in this manga

Haikyuu!! 195
CcGYcwHW0AEHSD0.jpg:large

FURUDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Game overall. Though I will miss seeing Yaku in a game (since hes a third year) and also, no more Kuroo (cause he's a third year). At least Lev will be around and so will Kenma, so Hinata will get a chance to actually play him, but no more Kurotsukki teasing :(

Oh well, Fukurodani has Konoha and he is amazing, I hope they go all the way, a Karasuno v Fukurodani final will be awesome.

jbug617

Banned
Shokeugeki no Soma 156:

There is a translation out there already

Ren specialty is low temperature cooking
He is the opposite of Ryou when he cooks he becomes quiet
Made Salmon Confit flan using Convection Oven and salamander oven

Yeah he is going to win

kasane

She legit doesnt talk to me right now. She was going off about ichigo and orihimes love for each other thats why it was so good, she was saying aome bullshit about powers coming from love. Tbf i stopped reading once ishida(megane-kun?)was revealed to be some special kind of quincy.

Needless to say she was delusional about her ship

Jintor

Shinozaki-san last 4 chapters

omg shinozaki so cute

Boku no Hero latest chapter

Deku so smart

Gekkan Shoujo latest chapter

Seo's bro so dumb

Himouto latest 2 chapters

Go go kirei!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Might have been this post if it was seen as backseat modding? In any case RIP dramatis. ;-;7

Black Haze 149

Why are everyone's parents in this series so shitty?

Except for Shic's dad I think. He's pretty okay so far.

She legit doesnt talk to me right now. She was going off about ichigo and orihimes love for each other thats why it was so good, she was saying aome bullshit about powers coming from love. Tbf i stopped reading once ishida(megane-kun?)was revealed to be some special kind of quincy.

You could say she was... going down with her ship.

heyoooo

Huh, after reading Iinazuke a bit, I thought of something

Don't most Hentai artists who move to manga use a different name? I just realized Furudahda or whatever is using the same name for his Hentai and this series.

I might be mistaken, I just vaguely recall some doing that. I know obviously there's TOSH and Dr. P. I think the person who does Tomo-chan uses a hentai pen-name.

Hrm.

Zweizer

Banned
Huh, after reading Iinazuke a bit, I thought of something

Don't most Hentai artists who move to manga use a different name? I just realized Furudahda or whatever is using the same name for his Hentai and this series.

I might be mistaken, I just vaguely recall some doing that. I know obviously there's TOSH and Dr. P. I think the person who does Tomo-chan uses a hentai pen-name.

Hrm.

Not necessarily, but it does happen often. Ultimately it boils down to how comfortable the artist is comfortable with it.

Wiseblade

Ywah but it isnt easy to find regulars every single year. It just so happens that we having a talented thug that didnt show up on fist year and a mixed breed russian who can develop that fast
Iect makes sense to start trying out "talented but doesn't play well with others" when the core of the team is in their last tournament. IIRC, wasn't he a second year?

Lev is basically Nekoma's Hinata in that they're being fielded for pure physicality as opposed to technique.he's the second tallest character in the series, moves fast and can hit a decent spike. Lev would make it on to most teams.

kasane

Iect makes sense to start trying out "talented but doesn't play well with others" when the core of the team is in their last tournament. IIRC, wasn't he a second year?

Lev is basically Nekoma's Hinata in that they're being fielded for pure physicality as opposed to technique.he's the second tallest character in the series, moves fast and can hit a decent spike. Lev would make it on to most teams.

You have a point. I basically just skimmed thru the mad dog arc.

Edit: i just dislike it when they introduced those two instead of improving your already lovable corr of characters you introduce new ones instead, this is specially in sports manga. Lev was actually a good addition i just didnt like mad dog much.

You have a point. I basically just skimmed thru the mad dog arc.

Edit: i just dislike it when they introduced those two instead of improving your already lovable corr of characters you introduce new ones instead, this is specially in sports manga. Lev was actually a good addition i just didnt like mad dog much.

I think all the new first years would imply he plans to at least use these characters in their 2nd years.

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

How lewd. Totally called the 'evil fiance' thing as well, guy looked sketchy as hell last time he was around.

dani_dc

And we're already orphan.
At least Dramatis managed to make the thread.

I hope your girlfriend doesn't feel the same way!

kasane

Hows workd trigger anyways

I remember hearing the anime was incredibly mediocore. I was about to pick up a couple of books too.

kasane

air gear 1-30

Readinf Air gear is like being on drugs, makes it worse(or awesome depending on how you look at it) if you know whats gonna happen next.

Oh great should just hire a writer or somethibg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
air gear 1-30

Readinf Air gear is like being on drugs, makes it worse(or awesome depending on how you look at it) if you know whats gonna happen next.

Oh great should just hire a writer or somethibg

He did for his next series, unfortunately he hired someone even crazier than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom