• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

This week's read: Gundam Sousei, by Hideki Owada (Legend of Koizumi) - 2 volumes

The famous Gundam series marked top rankings in popularity for a long time. What was the secret? How was Gundam born? What’s the story behind Gundam? For the first time ever, we take a step out of the actual Gundam plotline, and we turn the perspective towards the production of Gundam; how it became a major hit surpassing its predecessor, Battleship Yamato!

Bonus Mode: Japan Tengu Party Illustrated, Iou Kuroda - 4 volumes

A tengu is an utterly proud and arrogant creature (so much that the Japanese saying, "to become a tengu," means to preen conceitedly) that is said to steal young children away from their homes. In this story, the fractured and disgraced remnants of the tengu species come together from all over the country to rise up, reclaim their pride, and rule over the nation of Japan, as is their right. What kind of effect will the "Tengu Party" have on the humans of Japan, and more importantly, what exactly makes a tengu?

Y'all shouldn't worry about Tamurabon being cannon or not. What really matters is Madhouse not skipping the
Penis arm
for Parasyte.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eden: It's an endless world vol. 5

Whao, I didn't make the connection before, but is elijah the child of the two kids in the very beginning?

Also that sophia backstory. :< Everyone is so fucked up.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kinda. There are a lot of characters and there are still some parts of the various organizations that aren't very clear to me.

kasane

Kinda. There are a lot of characters and there are still some parts of the various organizations that aren't very clear to me.

yeah

even from vol 1 - 2 i was very confused

wait actually im not sure if i got my volumes right

i might be on volume 3

Aizo

Banned
Eden: It's an endless world vol. 5

Whao, I didn't make the connection before, but is elijah the child of the two kids in the very beginning?

Also that sophia backstory. :< Everyone is so fucked up.

I gotta get back to that series. It's so good...

kasane

i cant remember the manga i was reading

they were like playing a death game or some shit made by some god

and the god was some nutjob naked jesus

Elektal Delusion v4 chp 1
BzJw-fJCIAEupbt.png

Finally I have these two in my life again and it feels even more complete. Sure there was no deep interaction or anything but they were just happy with all drama resolved. The colour page was hot with the bath while the rest was fun times competing for attention with a dug or just hugging. I wish more yaoi manga made it to four volumes.

Cerity

Sup gais. Are there any weekly ongoings that I should be keeping an eye on? Recently I've only been hanging around for Soma.

Tokyo DTED 1-3

Why am I doing this to myself.

dani_dc

Eroge no Taiyou 7

As expected, a happy finish for magical condom two.
The MC takes a life lesson from the entire situation and the next bad guy is set up.

Revo

Alice in Borderland 14

I guess every 'after doomsday' manga will have an area that looks like the beach here.

I expected them to team up but I hope there isn't any romance there.

dani_dc

this is the one where the op was blindsided right?

fuck companies
They were planning to have him take the fall for some major illegal stuff, but he ran away and they just pinned it on someone else (not sure why, someone running away would be a perfect person to pin the illegal activities on).

kasane

They were planning to have him take the fall for some major illegal stuff, but he ran away and they just pinned it on someone else (not sure why, someone running away would be a perfect person to pin the illegal activities on).

cause they're dumb

Revo

Kubera s2e105

He can hear their inner thoughts now???

Also oh damn a higher level one is coming.

Mix 28

I should just read touch already.

Revo

I'd be down.

Girls of the Wild 158

I'm guessing they get reprimanded and it turns into something organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom