• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 1 (Super spoilers after this point)

So we got human quinques now. Also a guy with white and black hair. But neither of these things directly relate to Kaneki at this point so I don't really care.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 1

There were some subtle hints thrown about Haise
and how similar he is to Kaneki.
The Quinckes severely bring the advantage to CCG. Surprised to see
Hinami
join Aogiri,

dani_dc

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 45

I'm unsure if Shiho is a great friend [for class rep] or an awful friend [to Shiragami].

I hope we actually get something off this arc, but I'm guessing Shiragami will just misunderstand Asashi.

Edit: Wait, Tokyo Ghoul: RE is out? Wasn't it supposed to be out only next week?

I see ARK: Romancer and I'm tempted to read it.

But then I remember Lim Dall-young and realize that I'm better off ignoring it for like 5 or so years till it reaches chapter 20 and then gets a rushed ending.

dani_dc

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 1 AQUAWATERIA BEST DAY EVER/SPOILERS WARNING

Looks like we're getting a different perspective compared to the first series, now focused on the CGC.

Apparently we're getting a new main character and a team composed of some kind of human-ghouls hybrids, keeping the "grey" in the story that way.

No sign of Kaneki so far, but I'm sure he'll pop in the story later on.
Hinami being with Ayato is unxpected, but I don't think she's with Aogiri just yet, there's bound to be more to it than that.

Akira Mado is 24 now, how old was she in the original series?

Zweizer

Banned
Takkoku!!! ch35

Wait why are they competing in an open place? Shouldn't the organisers ensure every match should be played under fair conditions? This is bullshit!

dani_dc

Takkoku!!! 35

Bah, Gaku going to pull yet another asspull at the last minute.
Misaki should win and be his waifu instead.

Kako was even a bigger airhead as a kid if that was even possible.

Takkoku!!! ch35

Wait why are they competing in an open place? Shouldn't the organisers ensure every match should be played under fair conditions? This is bullshit!

It's way more dramatic to have a fight on top of the bulding.

I'm gonna become Grimace here but why is it now everyone is getting pissed at Fairy Tail's method for fights when its been like that for years now and every fucking member of that guild is susceptible to it?

Talk about a delayed reaction LOL

I'm gonna become Grimace here but why is it now everyone is getting pissed at Fairy Tail's method for fights when its been like that for years now and every fucking member of that guild is susceptible to it?

Pissed? Dunno, I literally just laughed at that page where they say it's just Erza being Erza.

dani_dc

They could have postponed the match!

World Governments Secret Organizations have schedules to adhere to, can't be postponing matches.

I think it's due to how the series itself just bluntly admitted to how Erza fights work in such a clear way.

dani_dc

Lets celebrate Tokyo Ghoul: RE with fanart

tumblr_ndahvjjJN21r8cwvzo1_500.gif

tumblr_nd8y75gGM21tz9ex8o1_1280.png

Henshin Kareshi

The best kind of boyfriend is the one willing to shapeshift into you and take your place at work when you are sick in bed.

Marche90

Somehow I didn't added this thread when it was created to my subscriptions. And here I was wondering how it was that nothing was posted in here for a while.

Heh.

Anyway

ToLove-Ru Darkness 48

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

MILFFFFFFFFF!

Pissed? Dunno, I literally just laughed at that page where they say it's just Erza being Erza.

World Governments Secret Organizations have schedules to adhere to, can't be postponing matches.

I think it's due to how the series itself just bluntly admitted to how Erza fights work in such a clear way.

I was adding some of the reactions from the last chapter(s?) about Erza.

Also i guess the author finally admitting to being in on the joke somewhat could rub some people the wrong way lol

I was adding some of the reactions from the last chapter(s?) about Erza.

Also i guess the author finally admitting to being in on the joke somewhat could rub some people the wrong way lol

They were probably clinging to the sheer chance that Mashima had an elaborate explanation just under his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom