• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
All my money is going on a gaming PC this month likely with no games. PS Plus and my backog will be enough unless something particularly good goes on sale.

But a number of these games will certainly be bought down the line. It's a real shame I'll have to hold out a little longer for Hotline Miami 2, but hopefully I'll make it.

Ceadeus

Battlefield and Neverwinter. Bloodborne a little later. I just got mh4u n3dsxl bundle and zelda...Give me a break!

Jisgsaw

Definitevely (already preordered): Atelier Shallie, Bloodborne and Type 0
Maybe sometime this year: Hotline Miami 2, Cities: Skyline, Pilars of eternity

Resident Evil Revelations 2 [17.March.2015]
Final Fantasy Type-0 [17.March.2015]
Bloodborne [24.March.2015]

Pretty great month for me!

And do not forget about FFXV's Demo :D

noshten

Probably the only game I will get is Pillars of Eternity, but I'm not sure if I will buy it at launch. I will wait a bit to see how the reception is.

luminous

Codename S.T.E.A.M and Oreshika tho I probably won't actually get them anytime soon. I'll be waiting for the inevitable Plus version of Atelier Shallie too

I wish I had a PS4 for Type-0...

ike_

Man I usually hemorrhage money on new releases, and March is packed.

But it looks like mine is just going to be a week of DmC followed by a week of FF Type-0 followed by Bloodborne.

Zombie Army Trilogy
Battlefield Hardline (maybe).
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
Bloodbourne (maybe).

That's pretty much it.

Sojgat

DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
Battlefield Hardline
Ori and the Blind Forest
Bloodborne
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

GeoGonzo

I will probably buy Skylines. Not sure if Pillars counts since I actually "bought" it ages ago. I'll also wait for Bloodborne reviews and may get that one too, who knows.

Definitely getting:

Code Name STEAM
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Want to get, but probably won't have time for:

Oreshika
Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Good month.

ewSpPR8.gif

This list just kept getting better and better

ohlawd

isn't Story of Seasons confirmed for this month now?

anyway that's a long list of shit I'll never get

here goes

guaranted day one
Atelier Shallie
Codename Steam
Story of Seasons

need a PC
Pillars of Eternity

on sale
Ori
Hotline Miami 2
Fossil Fighters
Mario Party 10

10 bucks or lower
Final Fantasy Type-0

will get free
Forza Horizon 2/Fast and Furious

lol never
the rest

Moongazer

Pillars of Eternity
Bloodborne
FF Type 0

I'm actually looking to FF Type 0 quite bit and not just for the FFXV demo since its kinda of the first proper jrpg we're getting on home consoles this gen.

Noaloha

Pillars of Eternity
and
Cities: Skylines

For me, a perfect combination of games to spend my playing time on. Couldn't expect any better.

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS) - March 13
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One, PS4) - March 24
Pillars of Eternity (PC) - March 26
Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31
Neverwinter (Xbox One) - March 31

My poor wallet. At least Code Name STEAM, Pillars of Eternity, and Neverwinter are already paid off and/or won't cost me anything.

Battlefield: Hardline
RE: Revelations 2 (once it's complete)
FF-Type-0 but really, only for the FF15 demo.

Bloodborne I'm waiting for until around August because my girlfriend and I are going to run through it together and that's when she has the most time off.

Borderlands is rubbing me the wrong way with their inability to say whether the game is at 30 or 60 and considering that would be the selling point for me, I'll wait until it's around $29.99 just to be safe.

ChanMan

At this point nothing is really guaranteed except Axiom Verge and Helldivers. I do want Hotline Miami 2 but I don't think I'll have time to play it right away and while FF Type-0 is on my radar I'll wait for reviews to come in on this, the FF 15 demo doesn't really sell me. Bloodborne is sometime I don't intend to play right away so maybe in the Summer i'll give it a shot.

Nothing at the moment, would get Codename S.T.E.A.M but I had to delay my N3DS purchase, so I found it pointless to play without the FE amiibo integration.

With a little bit of luck I should be buying a New Nintendo 3DS with MM 3D and Bloodborne, but the only thing I am 100% sure I'll be buying is Bloodborne.

Shantom

Getting both Pillars of Eternity and Hotline Miami 2 from Kickstarter, and I already bought RE:R2.

I'd get Type-0 if it was on a platform I own, and I'd get S.T.E.A.M if it was actually out in March here.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Buying

Ori and the Blind Forest (PC)

Final Fantasy Type-0 (PS4)

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (PC)

Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4)

DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (NEVER)

Definitely: Screamride, Ori and the Blind Forest, Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast and Furious

Probably: Helldivers and Borderlands Collection

Maybe: OlliOlli, Bloodborne, LA Cops.

Top Bottom