• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

AppleMIX

Paid Already:
Cities Skyline
Hotline Miami 2

Will buy:
Bloodborne

Maybe:
Final Fantasy Type 0
Ori and the Blind Forest
OlliOlli 2
Pillars of Eternity

Ushay

Ori and the Blind Forest, after that nothing until Witcher 3. Hopefully E3 brings us a lot more too.

Later in the year I'll be building a new PC for Pillars of Eternity.

Arcayne

Nothing. It would be Bloodborne, but I have no space for my TV and have yet to buy a PS4. I might wait for the eventual PC release. Guild Wars 2 and steam sales will hopefully tide me over.

Shengar

Many games on this month that got me interested, but not all of them are day one picked up due to money, time, and Monster Hunter.

Day One:
-Bloodborne

Later:
Pillars of Eternity
Bladestorm
Toukiden Kiwami
FF Type-0
Oreshika 2

sub_o

Will probably get these:
  • OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3
  • Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita) - March 3
  • Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
  • Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
  • Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31

Will keep my eyes on:
  • Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PS3, Vita) - March 10
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17

Maybe in the future:
  • La Mulana EX (Vita) - March 3
  • Jamestown+ (PS4) - March 17

Bloodborne, DMC Definitive (never played the original, excited) and maybe Hotline Miami 2 (although might pick that one up later on). Should be fun.

Mr Rivuz

I'm interested in these:
Final Fantasy Type 0
Bloodborne
Codename Steam
Toukiden Kiwami
Resident Evil Revelations 2

Will get them all over time, but probably only Final Fantasy type 0 at day one because i'm so hyped about FFXV demo....
Maybe i'll get Bloodborne too on day one because i've found a nice offer here in Italy (50€ game + 3 months of psn plus)...

KainXVIII

Resident Evil Revelations 2 PC - already bought (and not very pleased with it)
Hotline Miami 2 PC - maybe, likely wait for sale.
Ori and the Blind Forest PC - maybe, likely wait for sale (too cute for me)
Pillars of Eternity (PC) - wait for sale
Dead or Alive 5: Final Round (PC) - wait for sale

So not very rich month for me, luckily i have huge backlog.

Denton

Hotline Miami 2, mostly for the soundtrack, though I am curious about the game itself too.
Bloodborne, but buying PS4 for one game seems excessive at the moment.

Nothing else interests me there much, which is just as well with my huge backlog and GTA 5 + Witcher 3 coming out in next two months.

I already kickstarted Pillars of Eternity, but I don't think I will manage to get to it anytime soon.

Maximus.

Bloodborne, but not sure if I will keep my preorder or not....will depend on reviews and people's feedback in the OT here.

DmCHD ~ The Feel of 120 FPS
Type0 ~ $60 FFXV Demo

Maybe revelations 2 but there's zero hype for it. Holy shit though Bloodbourne is coming out that soon?! I'm not going to have a PS4 to play it unfortunately.

8f20c35f9c.jpg

Bloodborne - Want to buy this at some point this month, but for the right price, because it's extremely expensive in the UK right now. A little apprehensive about purchasing it though since I didn't enjoy my short time with Demon's Souls, but it looks soooo good.
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition - Loved the original, and found this going for really cheap, so it's pre-ordered.

I'm also interested in all these to varying degrees...

Helldivers
OlliOlli 2
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
Hotline Miami 2
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
Final Fantasy Type-0
Axiom Verge

Whether or not I play them depends on the critical response, price, my budget, so on and so forth. Will probably wait for a few of them to go on sale.

Asd202

Would get Bloodborne if I had a PS4 outside of that I'm interested in Pillars of Eternity and Ori and the Blind Forest though I'm not sure about getting both.

Dude where's Life is Strange episode 2? That and Codename STEAM is all I'm getting.

I think Life is Strange got pushed back.

Pikma

Banned
Would get Bloodborne if I had a PS4 outside of that I'm interested in Pillars of Eternity and Ori and the Blind Forest though I'm not sure about getting both.

I think Life is Strange got pushed back.
Nope, that was just a fake/wrong rumor, the devs said it is coming out before the end of march.

Teppic

Life is Strange EP 2 - already paid for.

Waiting for price cut:
Bloodborne
FF Type-0

Probably waiting for the PC version:
Axiom Verge

Maybe:
Ori and the Blind Forest

atomico

Bloodborne
Forza Horizon 2- F&F thingie
Helldivers
Hotline Miami 2

Already got "season passes" for:
RE Revelations 2
Life Is Strange

Day one
• Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3)
• Bloodborne (PS4)
• Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4)

Maybe getting
• Bladestore: Nightmare (PS4)
• Cities: Skylines (PC)
• Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita)
• Sid Meier's Starships (iOS)

I've heard bad things about the performance of Bladestorm and I also won't enough time to play everything so I might as well for things to drop in price.

Three

Gold Member
March is pretty good. The games I'm getting this month are marked in red. Would definitely get Mario Party too if I had a Wii U.

MarchGames.jpg

Pre-ordered
---
Hotline Miami 2

Will buy
---
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

Will consider
---
Battlefield Hardline
Bladestorm
Final Fantasy Type 0