• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't 'lack of coaching ability' sloppiness, it's 'we have never played this lineup before and never planned to' sloppiness.

Shit happens when your best 3 players are out with foul problems.

Good coaches adjust and do something other than throw the end of the bench in and call no offensive sets.

Ugly as hell first half. Fox, Monk, and Bam have been nonexistent. Down 5.

Typical Kentucky basketball as of late, survive until the second half. I'll take it. If Mulder or Hawkins could've converted a couple times Kentucky would be up.

nillapuddin

Ugly as hell first half. Fox, Monk, and Bam have been nonexistent. Down 5.

Typical Kentucky basketball as of late, survive until the second half. I'll take it. If Mulder or Hawkins could've converted a couple times Kentucky would be up.

hawk 3-5 with 2 3's, he did his job. mulder 0-5

iamblades

Good coaches adjust and do something other than throw the end of the bench in and call no offensive sets.

I counted plenty of good shot opportunities during that stretch(including several missed layups and wide open 3s by mulder), and UNC wasn't getting anything either on the other end.

I call that a coaching win when the 3 first round draft picks are on the bench.

A 5 point deficit is about best case scenario without Fox for like like 15 minutes.

nillapuddin

Jackson 0 foul
Meeks 1 foul
Berry 1 foul

Fox 2 foul
Monk 2 foul
Bam 2 foul
Willis 2 foul

it doesnt matter if UNC backups have fouls, our starters are crippled by fouls.

* this is not a comment on unfair refs, just a factual point.

nillapuddin

stats-170988-151132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom