• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif
THE HO'S ARE BACK
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

Raw64life

I like how they mention the Divas division being shit in one breath then go right back to being full on whores the next. Reminds me of when they immediately followed a Be A Star segment featuring the Bellas with a segment of the Bellas rattling off fat jokes on Kharma.

Ithil

Damien Sandow found dead by Indianapolis police, cause of death speculated to be broken neck by incorrectly applied STF and fractured skull by multiple straight kicks to the head.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I like how they mention the Divas division being shit in one breath then go right back to being full on whores the next. Reminds me of when they immediately followed a Be A Star segment featuring the Bellas with a segment of the Bella rattling off fat jokes on Kharma.

Yeah well, no Kelly Kelly means the Divas division isn't as bad as it could be.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
People celebrating the return of the Scat Twins? gosh darn it Wrasslegaf.

the divas division is dead without them

they got rid of beth phoenix, then the bellas and eve left, they have two divas tied up being funkadactyls, and aj is doing her thing outside of the division

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
People celebrating the return of the Scat Twins? gosh darn it Wrasslegaf.

Not for anything they will do for skits or in ring, but more the various jokes we are going to make about them, their plastic, Cena, and Bryan. We have for a very weird plane trip from hell now.

the divas division is dead without them

they got rid of beth phoenix, then the bellas and eve left, they have two divas tied up being funkadactyls, and aj is doing her thing outside of the division

People should go to house shows. The women get to wrestle there quite often. More so if they show up in NXT. From my perspective, it got better with Kelly Kelly and the Bellas gone. Less so with Beth, whom I wish would return and feud with Swagger and Zeb with some Polish pride.

Top Bottom