• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

UberTag

Cesaro is going to job again. :(
It's what mid-card champs do. Until they lose the anchor of a title so they can win again.
Then the next mid-card champ can lose a zillion times.

This booking philosophy was pioneered during Sheamus' King of the Ring run.

krae_man

How the fuck can you guys tell them apart? lol
2012-12-31-bryan-guide.jpg

Ithil

Doesn't the WM 29 entrance set have like a miniature Statue of Liberty, and a cityscape? They had better have Ryback and Henry's fight spill out to the entrance way so they fight amongst the buildings.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Damn...Just got back into wwe like a month ago after a 3-4 break from it all......what the hell happened to half of the talent?

Is santino still there with his comedy shit?

yeah he's still around

he's not on as much any more.

you wanna watch dudes like this antonio cesaro

he's fucking ridiculous in the ring, even though they keep jobbing him to other wrestlers to make them look good

Doesn't the WM 29 entrance set have like a miniature Statue of Liberty, and a cityscape? They had better have Ryback and Henry's fight spill out to the entrance way so they fight amongst the buildings.

Well the actual match will never live up to expectations now.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

they will have that...

UberTag

Using that match to recreate a Godzilla sequence is actually the only thing that can save the Mania card and make it memorable right now.

I hope they do it.

dream

Uh, if the predominant language spoken in America is English, then why are they heels for arguing that immigrants should learn to speak English?

Gorillaz

yeah he's still around

he's not on as much any more.

you wanna watch dudes like this antonio cesaro

he's fucking ridiculous in the ring, even though they keep jobbing him to other wrestlers to make them look good

damn it's so weird seeing my favs gone...especially edge, dude was entertaining and funny as hell :/

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Every time I'm in the States I hear quite a bit of Spanish being spoken, so I assume it's rather common even though I'm often told U.S. isn't considered a bilingual country. From my perspective as a Brit though, Swagger and Zeb could be screaming "Stop being different and having cooties!" and it would mean just as much to me.

Am I the only one that likes Cesaros theme?

A rule of thumb, any time you ask "Am I the only one", the answer is no. In this case, a lot of us like it, without lyrics (Malenko) or with (Swiss Death).

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
damn it's so weird seeing my favs gone...especially edge, dude was entertaining and funny as hell :/

unfortunately, wrestling caused him some major problems with his spine, so he just can't do it any more unless he wants to risk being paralyzed or dying

Top Bottom