• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

KissVibes

Banned
NEW PAGE:

iCLQ9b3uef4t3.gif

Remember when the urn was used to control the Undertaker? Now it's apparently just a relic of Paul Bearer.

It has The Undertakers soul in it. If Punk eats his soul, he'll become too powerful for Undertaker.

Bella Twins are the worst of valets or whatever roles they get slotted in, I groan through every scene they take part in, not once in their entire tenure have they actually entertained me, yes i'm mad, all this talk about X Pac heat reminded me that's basically how I feel about them.

ROH uploaded the poster for Border Wars 2013 on their facebook page, but quickly deleted it once people noticed that the Pro-Wrestling NOAH logo was faded into the Canadian flag background! NOAH isn't what it used to be, but still...there's a lot of potentially awesome match-up's there. Assuming they bring a trio of guys over, I'd go with;

. KENTA vs Michael Elgin
. Taiji Ishimori vs Adam Cole
. Yoshihiro Takayama vs Kevin Steen

Punk should just start showing signs of having Takers powers. Just go all stupid with it. Lightning powers and turning off the arena lights

Bella Twins are the worst of valets or whatever roles they get slotted in, I groan through every scene they take part in, not once in their entire tenure have they actually entertained me, yes i'm mad, all this talk about X Pac heat reminded me that's basically how I feel about them.
Their promo on Naomi and Cameron on Smackdown was hilarious. They are nice to look at theres nothing more you can really expect unfortunately

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Punk should just start showing signs of having Takers powers. Just go all stupid with it. Lightning powers and turning off the arena lights

Their promo on Naomi and Cameron on Smackdown was hilarious. They are nice to look at theres nothing more you can really expect unfortunately

reveal that he filled it with pepsi giving him strange straight edge powers.

jmdajr

Yikes

It's the way they deliver their lines that irritate me. It's like amateurs reading off a cue card.

strobogo

Banned
This might be the first WM since I've been watching wrestling that I'd feel totally cool in completely skipping. I honestly can't remember a time when I wasn't a wrestling fan, so basically my entire life that I have memories of, this is the first time when I don't give even the slightest of fucks about Wrestlemania.

Top Bottom