• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Ithil

So far they're doing a lot more to make me interested in Punk/Taker than the other two snooze fests. It helps that I don't actually know who will win the match. Yeah you can say Taker's streak isn't going to end, but Punk comes off like one of the only guys that, if Taker offered him the streak, he would take it.

Kaladin

I gotta admit, Punk raised my hype levels a bit for a match at Wrestlemania this year......and usually it's Undertaker who gets me hyped for his Mania matches.

I might actually root against the streak this year.

So far they're doing a lot more to make me interested in Punk/Taker than the other two snooze fests. It helps that I don't actually know who will win the match. Yeah you can say Taker's streak isn't going to end, but Punk comes off like one of the only guys that, if Taker offered him the streak, he would take it.
Doubt it would end in a months worth of build or in the middle of the show. If Taker vs Punk somehow goes on last ill get excited

So top matches by order for Mania

1. Taker / Punk
2. Brock/HHH
3. RYBACK/ Henry
4. Shield 6 man tag team
5. Del Rio /Swagg pt 1 followed by Zig Zags cash in
6. Cena/Rock

I hope we get to see Trish before the hall of fame

i0k68rs18H1Q7.gif

ixJeDQcZ0Sj5r.gif

iB1vFJxkm5vs7.gif

itrkZ8NbggW8U.gif

Alucard

Banned
ROH uploaded the poster for Border Wars 2013 on their facebook page, but quickly deleted it once people noticed that the Pro-Wrestling NOAH logo was faded into the Canadian flag background! NOAH isn't what it used to be, but still...there's a lot of potentially awesome match-up's there. Assuming they bring a trio of guys over, I'd go with;

. KENTA vs Michael Elgin
. Taiji Ishimori vs Adam Cole
. Yoshihiro Takayama vs Kevin Steen

They're currently advertising Steen and Adam Cole for the title. I'm gonna be there on May 4th.

Top Bottom