• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Wait, we're complaining about Bryan and Ziggler wrestling at WM?

Bryan vs Ziggler would be fine but this is just random no buildup made from some Smackdown match they had a week ago or so. Its just random midcardness that there is no thought put into it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Jericho is still in my top 5. Then, now and forever.

Raw64life

So looks like Big E. and Fandango are probably gonna get Mania matches meanwhile Cesaro, the US champ, is on Superstars and has nothing. Jericho/Cesaro makes so much more sense than anything they're doing as the US title is the only title of any significance that Jericho has never held. Not to mention it would be a damn good match.

Sabucin

I hope we get to see Trish before the hall of fame

i0k68rs18H1Q7.gif

ixJeDQcZ0Sj5r.gif

iB1vFJxkm5vs7.gif

itrkZ8NbggW8U.gif

Brb...

Part-time wrestlers at Mania:

Rock: WWE title match
Brock: Match against HHH
HHH: Match against Brock
Undertaker: Match against Punk
Jericho: Match against Fandango

One of these is not like the others

Ithil

Yeah, one of them is actually putting over new talent.

Well technically you can include Henry who was gone for a long time and kind of only came back for mania but he's a full time so its ok

EDIT oh and the Bellas

somedevil

Bryan vs Ziggler would be fine but this is just random no buildup made from some Smackdown match they had a week ago or so. Its just random midcardness that there is no thought put into it.

Didn't it start on Smackdown on March 8 when Bryan insulted AJ? Still 10 days of build so far which is better than others. I am actually happy because Bryan is going to actually wrestle this time at Wrestlemania. No 18 seconds and no youtube show for him.

Top Bottom