• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Why wouldn't Ziggler cash in there? Seems like that was the perfect opportunity.

strobogo

Banned
I can definitely see why fans were cheering for Sid over HBK at Survivor Series 1996. They basically took everything that was cool about HBK, threw it away, and made him a goody goody respectful guy who does everything for the Kliq.

Sound familiar?

Anth0ny

dWSoiLG.gif

Alucard

Banned
There comes a point in every Raw where one must ask oneself.....Why do I still watch this shit?

FYI, I reached that point a little while back tonight....forget when.

Just do what I do and read the reports after the show's over. You'll be happy you did at least four times out of five, if not more.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can definitely see why fans were cheering for Sid over HBK at Survivor Series 1996. They basically took everything that was cool about HBK, threw it away, and made him a goody goody respectful guy who does everything for the Kliq.

Sound familiar?

Also a year of dumb outfits. Goldust would have been more credible wearing what HBK did week in and week out in 1996.

Top Bottom