• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

MC Safety

I can dig that. But maybe they should have waited until next year when maybe Booker wouldn't be overshadowed by Backlund, Sammartino, and Foley.

Ithil

Yeesh. Booker isn't even the main inductee, that's Sammartino, with Foley and Backlund as the second most important.

Koko B Ware is in there, Booker has plenty to deserve it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dread to think how bad the inductees next year will be if Booker is considered good enough.

They're not trying to get the cream of the crop all at once, the well runs dry pretty damn soon.

Obviously Booker isn't one of the first guys you think for something like this but he totally belongs. It'd be crazy to put somebody in like Savage or someone like that at this point who just overshadows everybody else getting in this year.

strobogo

Banned
Also a year of dumb outfits. Goldust would have been more credible wearing what HBK did week in and week out in 1996.

Pretty much. If they had let him be HBK instead of trying to force the 80s style WWF face gimmick on him, it probably would have worked out much better.

If Stevie Ray doesn't get to induct Booker, I will RIOT.

dream

Koko B. Ware did Piledriver. What did Booker T ever do, other than have a match so bad that Vince had to kill WCW on the spot?

They're not trying to get the cream of the crop all at once, the well runs dry pretty damn soon.

Obviously Booker isn't one of the first guys you think for something like this but he totally belongs. It'd be crazy to put somebody in like Savage or someone like that at this point who just overshadows everybody else getting in this year.

I don't think Booker T deserves it by any metric ther than "well he was around a long time". That's not good enough to me.

UwRMaW5.png

Congrats Booker T! You deserve it! That being said the fact that he gets in while Randy Savage passed away and is still awaiting induction is an absolute friggin joke.

strobogo

Banned
I thought Sheamus and Orton had some mini feud building, but they've been best bros for weeks and seemed to have dropped that story to have Sheamus feud with everyone besides Cena and Rock.

Top Bottom