• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This is a good post.
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png
nHP1M.png

UberTag

All this promo talking makes me p off why no Punk vs Brock?
No Trips and no Taker and a sensibly-booked Punk vs. Brock angle where Punk cuts loose on Heyman in promos would have potentially saved this year's Mania card.

Shame the old fossils had to get their payday instead.

Toki767

Considering they seem to have practically nothing at all planned booking wise for Rock vs Cena, I can't be the only one wondering why they're even doing the match at all.

Ithil

Oh joy. While Punk and Taker just had a physical confrontation, and HHH and Brock already did and probably will again, Rock and Cena's feud will once again consist of...talking about, like, stuff, like how important this is and stuff. Very exciting TV.

If this was the indies, Punk would've cut that promo in the back and said all he needed to say in 2-3 minutes, instead, we get rambling in-ring promos because Vince needs to fill 15 minutes at the start of every RAW with something other than wrestling.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Considering they seem to have practically nothing at all planned booking wise for Rock vs Cena, I can't be the only one wondering why they're even doing the match at all.

Because their last match was the highest grossing match in professional wrestling history?

Top Bottom