• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Lunchbox

Banned
more

MfMQtvp.jpg

somedevil

I don't think any fan of Punk or Cesaro's would want either to face off in a pointless match with no build.

You mean the undertaker because that means a guaranteed top 3 spot at Wrestlemania? Also, this build is following the Shawn Michaels first undertaker match. He announced after keeping his naming rights that he was going to face the Undertaker and had to defeat JBL and Koslov on Raw to get the match.

There is nobody else for him to have a build up with.

I know, I wasn't disagreeing with anything other than your suggestion that anyone would want to see the potential of a Punk vs Cesaro feud wasted on a match with no real build (y'know, 'cause they're both awesome). If Punk couldn't be in the title match, then Undertaker is the next best thing and anyone would be crazy to think otherwise.

Sanjuro

I know, I wasn't disagreeing with anything other than your suggestion that anyone would want to see the potential of a Punk vs Cesaro feud wasted on a match with no real build (y'know, 'cause they're both awesome). If Punk couldn't be in the title match, then Undertaker is the next best thing and anyone would be crazy to think otherwise.

I just hate Cesaro fanboys. They are comprised of the same people that hated Ziggler when he was doing nothing. Cesaro has done even less to date. Not saying he doesn't have the tools, but he just is boring as sin overall.

Top Bottom