• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Sanjuro said:
I just hate Cesaro fanboys. They are comprised of the same people that hated Ziggler when he was doing nothing. Cesaro has done even less to date. Not saying he doesn't have the tools, but he just is boring as sin overall.

I don't think anyone's denying that Cesaro hasn't done all that much, as of yet, but I'd say the 'Cesaro fanboys' are comprised of people who either KNOW how good he is because they've been watching him on the indies for the past decade, or people who have been impressed by what he has done since arriving in the WWE. His character and booking aside, it's hard not to notice his in-ring skills and be impressed by his strength.

Sanjuro

I don't think anyone's denying that Cesaro hasn't done all that much, as of yet, but I'd say the 'Cesaro fanboys' are comprised of people who either KNOW how good he is because they've been watching him on the indies for the past decade, or people who have been impressed by what he has done since arriving in the WWE. His character and booking aside, it's hard not to notice his in-ring skills and be impressed by his strength.

That's the only thing I like about him. Guy is a rock.

Lol @ match. Cesaro tiger uppercut was tight. I was listening to busted open earlier and they are wondering if mania is gonna have a good card. The question marks is the mid cards of is there a quality main event

So is Fandango the new Kizarny or is this guy pretty good?

I was surprised to learn he's been wrestling for longer than Bryan and was trained by Killer Kowalski (so HHH probably wants him around at least for a test run).

I completely forgot his matches on NXT though.

aj-dolph-langston-team-rocket-wwe-650x365.jpg

From WOO WOO WOO to WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

Top Bottom