• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

And this is how it's been ever since this stable has been formed. It's really really annoying. Worst stable of all time. Can't win even when cheating.

The best one was that match against Cena where Ziggler hit at least 2 finishers and Big E hit his 5 count finisher and even then Cena kicked out at 2 and no sold everything

Why the hell aren't they using any of these dude's classic entrance videos? Seems like a wasted opportunity especially seeing how everything else has been pretty spot on so far.

This feud is going to suck, but what makes it worse is that Cena is walking out champion. He will than go onto hold the title for 900 days

Edit: wtf double post? How that happen?

Sorry, that new belt is also hideous. Like has been said, if the WWE had a better-looking logo and it wasn't the entirety on the belt face, maybe.

As-is, looks like someone blew up a ring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tonight featuring THE FOUR KINGS OF NEOGAF

Get hype. Right after Raw.

Looking at the "old school" RAW set makes me wonder why they ever needed to change it in the first place. It's just about perfect for a pro wrestling presentation.

Sanjuro

1. Going "who are you" as if posting in a community thread on NeoGAF gives you some sort of status is the dumbest thing.

2. You are worse than Beef.

1. So, by your logic, I should respond to you and criticize you for trolling me?

2. Comparing me to someone random, generating a status. Hypocrites-R-Us!

Top Bottom