• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

What it does to a man? What it does? It did fucking NOTHING! NOTHING! You were the same happy-go-lucky, smirking asshole the very next night on RAW!

Christ.

Exactly. If WWE had sold the shit out of it, with Cena going into a visible tailspin and not being able to beat anyone, getting frustrated etc., maybe even leading to a heel turn, this would actually be a pretty amazing WM lead-up.

As-is, it's just complete shit.

Exactly. If WWE had sold the shit out of it, with Cena going into a visible tailspin and not being able to beat anyone, getting frustrated etc., maybe even leading to a heel turn, this would actually be a pretty amazing WM lead-up.

As-is, but's just complete shit.

Like what TNA is doing with AJ Styles...

Rock shoulda said "The reason I wanted to face you is....BECAUSE I KNOW I COULD BEAT YOUR CANDY ASS!!!" and then kick Cena square in the nuts.

Instead, we've got this bullshit.

So, all those casual fans who only ever buy Mania and who Rock vs Cena II is directly aimed at, do you think they were happy or upset that John Cena lost last year? No one cares about your redemption, John, and no one's going to be happy when you win.

Top Bottom