• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Sanjuro

Rock is New Jersey, Cena is New York, it's going to be a battle, see you on Thunder Thursday night, GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.

Haven't watched TNA in over a year, Maybe I should. Is it actually watchable nowadays? I heat Dave Lagana is writing it, so maybe there's hope...

No. You're not missing anything with the Clair Lynch, Aces and 8, Gut Check and Brooke Hogan stinking up the place.

The only positives are Bad Influence (Kaz and Daniels), Roode and Ares and Joseph Park.

atomsk

Party Pooper
man i got these cheeseburgers man

5KNRcPV.jpg

I was hoping so hard that Cena was just gonna attack Rock while he was talking. Would've actually made it good. The only way I'll probably enjoy this feud if it ends with the Rock winning or Cena going heel. Either result would swerve me pretty damn hard.

A ketchup, mustard and relish fan

A classic combo, though I prefer straight-up pickles rather than watered-down relish.

Cole says that he looks like a mustard bottle, but doesn't make the obvious joke that King would be ketchup? That's literally the easiest joke I can possibly think of.

Gee I wonder if Shield will interfere in the fatal four way.

Taker Punk

Orton Sheamus Show v Shield

Just as expected.

Wrestlemania 29 Results

John Cena vs The Rock: Winner John Cena

CM Punk vs Undertaker: Winner Undertaker

HHH vs Lesnar: Winner HHH

Alberto Del Rio vs Zeb Colter: Winner Del Rio then Cash in by Ziggler

The Shield vs Superfriends: Winners Shield Orton turns heel or takes the pinfall

Mark Henry vs Ryback: Winner Ryback

How many times can they say "I will beat you" in a single promo?

I bet I can beat you, Bootaaay. You think you can beat me, but I'ma beat you. I'ma beat you so bad, the doctor is gonna look at you after the match and he'll say "damn, looks like Beef beat you." That's how bad I'll beat you.

I got 5. Can you beat that? Because I've already beaten you.

Sanjuro

Lol. Have fun with lackey this season. If he's still there

He divorced his cancer stricken wife and lost about sixty pounds! It's going to be fantastic.

Mustard, relish, some celery salt if you have it. Win. I'll never stop fighting the battle against ketchup.

I was hoping so hard that Cena was just gonna attack Rock while he was talking. Would've actually made it good. The only way I'll probably enjoy this feud if it ends with the Rock winning or Cena going heel. Either result would swerve me pretty damn hard.

Cena going heel is the only way this can be saved. When it doesn't happen though, I hope people throw flaming bags of shit at the ring

Soup Bar

I still hope Cena turns heel at Wrestlemania. I just want him to use heel tactics and smiles about it like it's no big deal.

Top Bottom