• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Hightower

Banned
I'm torn..

While it's a great tribute to Bearer for all he's done for the business... i also feel it's in extremely poor taste to interrupt it for storyline purposes.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm torn..

While it's a great tribute to Bearer for all he's done for the business... i also feel it's in extremely poor taste to interrupt it for storyline purposes.

It wasn't an interruption. They finished it and just had it segway into an "interruption"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well they did it in a pretty softball method so far.

somedevil

After Cole trashed Lawler's dead mom in a promo to gain heel heat, you guys really shouldn't be surprised by this.

People wanted him to do this. The guys from the law wanted just what happened. Also, he got some heat for that.

edit: This was tame compared to what else they done. Punk didn't say he is in hell at least.

I'm of the mind that lifers like Paul Bearer probably would have been okay with their deaths being used in a storyline. It's not like his death was necessarily sudden and tragic (like Owen, Eddie or *****) which would have made it off-limits to me.

Whoops, forgot RAW was early tonight. Was busy watching Drake Younger die in BJW;

ixglGbxqfpyqK.gif
iqiy0pSVxbVLn.gif

Top Bottom