• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

HP87uaQ.gif

dMfeqke.gif

x divison highlights

I'm gettin the fuck outta here before someone gets hit, me included

snooki-run.gif

Godspeed wrasslin and MMA pals
I'll take the hit if need be, I got The Squared Circle.

I just get tired of EviLore being an overly sensitive egomaniac. I lost all respect for him after that Travels thread...and he continues to prove how the conclusion I drew from that thread were absolutely warranted. He is an insecure clown.

If you go on a Euro Trip and look down on people and act like a fuckin weirdo for weeks on end, using ad money from GAF while the fucking forums crash every other week, you might be doing it wrong.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I just get tired of EviLore being an overly sensitive egomaniac. I lost all respect for him after that Travels thread...and he continues to prove how the conclusion I drew from that thread were absolutely warranted. He is an insecure clown.

If you go on a Euro Trip and look down on people and act like a fuckin weirdo for weeks on end, using ad money from GAF while the fucking forums crash every other week, you might be doing it wrong.

iIpa1LH6XzvaV.gif

El-Suave

I'm actually pretty interested in Raw tonight. The one where they actually try to build a story for all the big matches.

Anyway I have a question. Do you guys think a show is hurt by it's predictability? Or do you not care as long as the matches are great. Because as it looks like right now:

Triple H wins
Cena wins (lol)
Taker wins
Ziggler cashes in

I mean that's basically all the big matches unless I'm forgetting one. I find it hard to believe anything would happen differently. Not sure whether that bugs me or not. I mean I knew Cena would beat Punk on Raw but that match was still good for 95% of it.

It annoys me greatly. This year The requirements of Wrestlemania also negatively impacted both PPVs leading up to it. Basically needing to keep Punk as champ till the Rumble also affected every PPV since Raw1000. His injury was the only aspect that shook things up a bit.

Kaladin

We don't need that here.

bangai-o

Banned
I wanted to post a gif as a response, but instead Ill post a Cena x Torrie thing that i guess Sunflower wrote.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44605845&postcount=11622

Plot-Torrie Wilson and John Cena are no longer girlfriend and boyfriend,because she caught Cena cheating on Torrie with Trish day Torrie find out that Trish is pregnant with John's will happen when John doesn't want to be the father of Trish's baby,but wants to Torrie again?

Torrie Wilson was in her hotel suite listening to her was humming to the song''Dirt Road Anthem''.She was waiting for her handsome boyfriend John Cena to come and pick her were going to the movies then was hungary,but she had to save her appetite It was already 8:00 and John still hasn't come and pick her tried calling him,but his cell phone went straight to was being to worry that John wouldn't show she decided to call it a night and change in her pajamas.

Torrie went into her bathroom and to get ready for went into the bathroom,but she decided to check on cut the hot water off and slide on her white sandals and head out of the lovely suite.

Torrie saw her close friend Rey Mysterio waiting for the elevator.''Hey Rey''

Mysterio turned around and smile''Hey Torrie,what you up to''

''Trying to find John,because we were going on a darte''

''Well,if I see him around i will let you know Miss Wilson''

Torrie smiled and nodded''Thanks''

''You are welcome''Mysterio gave Torrie a friendly hug and walked down the corridor

Torrie walked down the hallway and saw John's room went to knock,but find the door walked in and saw a half of pink top off,a black tuxedo pants,blue jeans,and blue followed the trail of loose clothing and almost burst out in saw her boyfriend cheating on her with Trish Stratus!

John and Trish didn't saw or heard Torrie, come in they were to busy having looked at her best friend Trish Stratus humping her cheating John Cena.''MMM...Harder..Johnny''Trish moaned

''This..feel so good''

Torrie heard enough''What the fuck''

John and Trish froze in stared at the now crying and sad looking Cena and Trish Stratus were now on the edge of didn't want to lose Torrie,not like this.

''Tor''He tried

Torrie pushed John off her''Torrie''

Torrie just stand there in shock''You cheated on me''

John tried to plead''Torrie wait don't leave''

Torrie walked out of the hotel room and didn't care if anybody saw she was loved of her life cheated on her with her best walked out of the hotel suite and went to find Torrie so he good make things right.

John saw Torrie getting into the ran up to her.''Torrie I'm sorry''

Torrie looked at John with a evil glare.''Just stay the hell away from me''

''She kiss me and I tried to knock her off,but she won't get off''

''It didn't seem like were moaning and groaning and she was calling you Johnny and everything''

''Torrie you have to believe me''

''John,I love you I always have,but you cheated on me with my BEST FREAKING FRIEND''

''I know but-

''John if you wannna be with Trish then be just know that i will always love and right now I HATE YOU''

''But just let me explained''

Torrie cut him off again''You..you..you bastard''She slapped him and stared at him

''John,you are a stupid,cheating,lying dog and I hate you.I will never love you again,I take back what I said about i will always love loose my number,my email,and STAY OUT OF MY LIFE''Torrie left him there sitting there soaking wet

John Cena has lost his mind,soul,and lost his woman of his dreams.

And that is Torrie WIlson

Razorskin

----- ------

13437790810847ikrd.gif

But seriously guys fuck off with the personal attacks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wanted to post a gif as a response, but instead Ill post a Cena x Torrie thing that i guess Sunflower wrote.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44605845&postcount=11622

I did NOT write that, I found it at fanfiction.net. I should find a sweet Undertaker one.

Red was always Grell's signature color, so when he fell in love with the sexy mortal, the Undertaker, he added his special touch to every gift he had tried to woo his sweetie pie with. Everyday, before Grell started his day reaping souls with the cranky, yet handsome, William Spears, the love sick fangirl would leave a present on the Undertaker's doorstep. But he would always vanish before the mortician would open his front door.

The collection of red roses, teddy bears, and jewelry with the added bonus of naked pictures of Grell never failed to put a smile on the Undertaker's face. Whenever the strange redhead entered his funeral home with Ciel, the man swore he saw hearts in the reaper's eyes. Grell had stopped at nothing to woo him and the Undertaker had to admit, he was delighted by his little stalker.

Not only was the reaper adorably demented but he happened to look great naked. Undertaker always did love the color red and that included the little patch of hair surrounding Grell's gorgeous cock.

I stopped as soon as I got scared.

S8OT8.gif

UberTag

Wow, you guys are already anticipating the tedium and boredom of RAW and breaking out the NSFW divas pic showcase early.
Vince does know it would be cheaper for him to just air 3 hours worth of divas photoshoots every week instead of airing RAW, right?

Top Bottom