• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

ngower

Dolph lives!

giphy.gif

Barrage

Everyone patting themselves on the back for guessing Roman will interfere in the main event, no they should Dolph Jobbler pin the World champion clean. Thatd be unpredictable and a swerve and then roman should turn heel and then kurt angle should come out and fight bryan.

Toki767

If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were seriously trying to set up a face turn for HHH. Like some Shane/Reigns double turn at Mania or something.

Everyone patting themselves on the back for guessing Roman will interfere in the main event, no they should Dolph Jobbler pin the World champion clean. Thatd be unpredictable and a swerve and then roman should turn heel and then kurt angle should come out and fight bryan.

Sure, it'd be more interesting than what we're going to get.

Velcro Fly

right after that CM Punk comes out and challenges for the belt at the next PPV

How does Hulk Hogan factor into this?

Pavaloo

This is really good. I will take it.

Amazing how everyone has to carry Reigns' spot though.
Reigns needs to always be on screen and when he's not on screen everyone should be asking "where's Roman?"
As if Steph gives enough of a shit to take a bump.
I was kidding lol. I think her comeuppance is her shrieking and throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Didn't it happen last week?

Knox

What the hell is with this attempt at pulling a Daniel Bryan with fucking Ziggler of all people.

They've had plenty of opportunists to do that with Ziggler, so many that I think the crowd has given up on him really doing anything. That might change if he wins tonight, but chances are it's just another way for them to try to make people like Roman, which will fail.

Luschient

Whatever to all the hate, I've been on the Ziggler train for a couple of years, not giving up yet.

This will lead to something right?

Right.......?

Mahonay

Banned
Lol that reads like a Reddit fantasy booking.

GunBR

Fans would have to be happy to see him leave, though.

And considering he re-signed last year...I doubt it
I know that everyone hates Ziggler here, but he always get a good pop with the crowd
Even at Rumble this year people cheered when he show up at 28

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
turned on the sami match and he's acting like he's dead again

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
KO is thee best talker/mic work in wwe he is such a great heel and wears it well. I feel it gets very little credit for what he does

Top Bottom