• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

jmdajr

April Wrasslin' |OT|
NydngRB.png
Lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
April WrassleGaf |OT| What's Shawn McMann Doing in the Impact Zone?!

UberTag

All of these April WrassleGAF thread title suggestions make no sense to me.
Can't we just keep the March thread rolling into overtime for the weekend and unleash an appropriate thread title once we know what the Mania fallout is?

Can't we just keep the March thread rolling into overtime for the weekend and unleash an appropriate thread title once we know what the Mania fallout is?
True. April WrassleGaf|OT| Coming Soon...

Pikma

Banned
How about

April Wrasslin' |OT| Whoever wins, we lose

It's been so sad watching how hard the cancer hit Kris, and it was a shock to wake up to. At least the suffering is over, and seeing all the tweets from the entire spectrum of wrestling was great.

In happier news, based HHH putting my boy Noam in the Cruiserweight tournament

Kaladin

WWN / Evolve Newsletter said:
April 1st: Top WWE Officials William Regal, Matt Bloom and Canyon Cemen made an unprecedented visit at yesterday's WWN Seminar/Tryout. They each lectured the participants with invaluable knowledge. Regal even got involved with the in ring training. Bloom paid WWN Seminar/Tryout Head Trainer Drew Gulak the ultimate compliment by saying "Drew shows you the WWE way."

Cemen, Regal and Bloom had a lengthy discussion with WWN's Sal Hamaoui and Gabe Sapolsky about the future of the relationship. We can reveal now that many exciting and interest possibilities were put on the table. The next few months are going to be very interesting as the relationship moves forward. There is no telling what will happen next. We could see the ramifications as early as this weekend's EVOLVE and WWN Supershow events.

We would like to thank Mr. Regal, Mr. Bloom and Mr. Cemen for their visit yesterday. This proves that WWE is proactive about strengthening the future of pro wrestling and the independent undercurrent.

The whole NXT / Evolve relationship is kind of exciting and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Top Bottom